Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    well, i guess you know how most of the PSD community feels about all of your posts, especially all your unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

being told this by you is more an affirmation of my intelligence than a slight to it.
    Then I must say I believe the word "unsubstantiated" is not a word within your vocabulary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    My friend, Hamas has plenty of non military services they provide too, however you are either helping push a particular party's objectives, or you aren't
    this is one of the most naive and incorrect statements i think anyone can possibly make about an entire organization. very few groups/organizations, let alone an entire military for a soverign nation (or in hamas' case, a militia for a non-sovereign people) are devoted to one thing and one thing alone. i think even you can contemplate the merits of that...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Then I must say I believe the word "unsubstantiated" is not a word within your vocabulary
    if we're going by your dictionary, probably not...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    it's been fun having this debate for the 50,000th time here, but i gotta finish this memo for my boss before 5. until later, fellas...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    ok, theres no need for us to keep catfighting in this thread, I will leave you this link if you wish to see the media bias I speak of quantified multiple times

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/media/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    i'm not going to get into a philosophical discussion regarding how what one person perceives as one thing, another perceives entirely different. suffice it to say that in the civilized world, the VAST majority of people define what hamas, hezbollah, et-al. do as "terrorism."

they do not attack the people who are directly "oppressing" them, but rather innocent civilians. then they hide behind their youngest and weakest civilians when israel retaliates. if they were truly freedom fighters, they'd be fighting the people who are actually keeping them from "their" land... not innocent civilians. that's textbook terrorism.
    this is not the first time in history where a small unconventional guerrilla force hides among a willing civilian population while fighting against a much bigger, well armed, and better trained occupying force in their fight for their perceived freedom.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 11-16-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    So this thread has gotten out of hand with insults etc, so I'm closing it instead of going through and infracting or banning probably 90% of the posters here...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617