Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    I don't know...

Because they don't give a hoot about their own civilians.

They believe going on suicide missions will bring peace. They put their civilians in danger.
    because they're jealous of our freedom and success. since they can't attack us, they're attacking our friend, Israel, instead. duh. everyone knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    because they're jealous of our freedom and success. since they can't attack us, they're attacking our friend, Israel, instead. duh. everyone knows that.
    'Murika!

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Wait, quick question, who broke the truce agreement that was made on the 12th?
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Wait, quick question, who broke the truce agreement that was made on the 12th?
    Palestinian militants agree to Gaza truce if Israel ends all military operations
    Minutes after the announcement, two rockets explode in open fields near Sderot [Israel]; in statement released after meeting summoned by Hamas, groups stipulate ceasefire on Israel's ending of blockade on Gaza.
    Source

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Can I have a link please? I've read many conflicting reports.
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...emium-1.477250

Again, it depends on who you believe.

they're Lederhosen

vCash
    you wont get them. Both sdies are pointing fingers (hezbollah thinks Israel started it)

Having been to Israel back in 2006 when this was just starting (and I mean being IN israel during the whole thing) ((Where hezbollah kidnaped soilders on Israel land) It wouldn't suprise me if hezbollah started it....
    hezbollah and Iran are the main groups who want to wipe Israel off the map

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...emium-1.477250

Again, it depends on who you believe.
    Thanks.

I usually shy away from this issue just because no matter who you side with you're going to get an earfull of "you're racist" or "you're antisemitic" but it does break my heart to see civilians get hurt and to see these two sides live in constant fear.
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    you wont get them. Both sdies are pointing fingers (hezbollah thinks Israel started it)

Having been to Israel back in 2006 when this was just starting (and I mean being IN israel during the whole thing) ((Where hezbollah kidnaped soilders on Israel land) It wouldn't suprise me if hezbollah started it....
    Sorry you had to endure that in 2006. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow got the weapons to Gaza based Hamas. I'm assuming there's a lot of smuggling through Egypt and the Sinai because how else would Hamas get their weapons?
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    So sick of all the middle east ********. It's really pathetic that innocent civilians are the ones who have to pay for all of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why do they believe that?
    Oh Oh because Israel has been actively trying to wipe palestine off the earth since Israel became Israel.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post

Hezbollah is in Lebanon, the word you're looking for is Hamas

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Their hatred of the Jews and Israeli's is far greater than their hatred of America. No, they're not attacking the Israeli's because America is too far away or because they hate the west.

And Hamas started this whole thing by firing rockets into Israel. Of course Israel was going to retaliate.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Their hatred of the Jews and Israeli's is far greater than their hatred of America. No, they're not attacking the Israeli's because America is too far away or because they hate the west.

And Hamas started this whole thing by firing rockets into Israel. Of course Israel was going to retaliate.
    I was being sarcastic. and the issues for deeper and more complicated then simply "who started it." and no, the conflict doesn't stretch back hundreds of years. this conflict is actually a fairly recent development.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 11-15-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    I was being sarcastic. and the issues for deeper and more complicated then simply "who started it." and no, the conflict doesn't stretch back hundreds of years. this conflict is actually a fairly recent development.
    Actually, this incident is pretty simple to explain. Hamas shot rockets at Israel. Israel retaliated, and within a week if not sooner everybody will be condemning Israel for defending themselves instead of laying the blame on Hamas. One of the things I like most about Canada, and Prime Minister Harper especially, is that they're one of the few countries actually standing up for Israel and supporting them through this and previous conflicts. Makes me quite proud to be Canadian, and I've become a pretty big fan of Harper because of his stance on the Middle East in general.
    Last edited by Twitchy; 11-15-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast