Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CostanzaNumba0 View Post
    What a dishonest comparison, such a straw man argument, bringing cranial dimensions and the brain-by far the most complex and fascinating organ in the natural world and as complicated as quantum mechanics- into a dick measuring contest? Are you serious? I don't have access aside from abstracts to scholarly articles but in this case I believe its true, if you know anything about statistics, all data is flawed, especially in collecting something as sensitive as this. Metadata collected on the internet is likely the best place to find data on the subject. I'm sorry if you're butthurt but that hardly makes me a moron.
    Dude this whole paragraph makes NO sense.

And the article you linked to even flat out says "critics have claimed that Mr Flynn’s research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites", with NO METHODOLOGY, meaning this "professor" just made that **** up.

And "metadata collected on the internet" is the best place to find data on the subject??? Lmao!!!

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Dude this whole paragraph makes NO sense.

And the article you linked to even flat out says "critics have claimed that Mr Flynn’s research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites", with NO METHODOLOGY, meaning this "professor" just made that **** up.

And "metadata collected on the internet" is the best place to find data on the subject??? Lmao!!!
    Last edited by Odominator; 11-16-2012 at 01:34 AM.

vCash
    He's the tim tebow of the nfl. Its ironic that the only reason he got that money is because he's asian and now he's flipping the script on the media. Listen guy, the reason people don;t like you is the following A. You're not very good B. You sat out playoff games you were medically cleared to play for in order to maximize your free agent value, even though the team you were playing for literally did everything imaginable to help your career. C. you spurned the biggest, richest media market on earth and came off as a selfish weasel. and D. You're a Jesus Freak, thankfully a dying breed in this nation, especially amongst youths. These are the reasons for being disliked. And for all the people claiming this is racism, that is ridiculous, asians in this country aren't downtrodden and oppressed like blacks and hispanics, in fact they are vilified for their educational achievements etc. You never hear of a guy being rejected for a job because he's asian. Listen, the mere fact of the matter is asian people tend to be small and unathletic,its the reason you see such a small percentage of them in professional sports, illustated even further if you take into account how many asians their actually are comparitively-- anddd it was fun to see an anomoly. Stop your whining and thank the heavens you lucked into 26 million bucks.
    Lin is the Tebow of the NFL

Why do people say this like it's a fact. So many are misinformed, Lin was never cleared to play, please find me a article where it says Lin was medically cleared to play? People don't like him because he didn't beat the six week period normally projected by doctors that's a pretty dumb reason to hate someone. Lin wasn't even supposed to come back until the second round.

You proved Lin's point by saying people are not used to seeing Asians play basketball on a professional level. That's exactly what Lin meant when he said he has to always prove himself because "nobody want's to get showed up by some asian kid"
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 11-16-2012 at 01:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    The knicks could have just simply made him an offer. Instead, they said "go out and get the contract you want and we'll match." i don't know how you can blame lin for whatever happened after that.
    because he wasnt honest about it, he did it in a sneaky way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS R BACK View Post
    because he wasnt honest about it, he did it in a sneaky way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post

Why do people say this like it's a fact. So many are misinformed, Lin was never cleared to play, please find me a article where it says Lin was medically cleared to play? People don't like him because he didn't beat the six week period normally projected by doctors that's a pretty dumb reason to hate someone. Lin wasn't even supposed to come back until the second round.

You proved Lin's point by saying people are not used to seeing Asians play basketball on a professional level. That's exactly what Lin meant when he said he has to always prove himself because "nobody want's to get showed up by some asian kid"

Lin seems to be the one focused on "race." How come Yao never had this problem? He should focus on basketball.

Last edited by bigbeardaboss; 11-16-2012 at 06:07 AM.

vCash
    I don't like em for one reason and it's not of his race it's cuz of espn I got tired of hearing an seeing about him 24/7 they talked about him like he was Jesus
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Race? Please, earn your contract kid. It has not nothing to do with race, just a pathetic excuse on his part due to how bad he has been playing. Being asian is one of the biggest reasons why he is known today, people embraced him, so he needs to man up.
    That's racist in itself...

But agree with you, him being previously overrated is why he is getting stick now, because he never was that good in the first place and is most definitely overpaid for his on court production.

The reason he got such a big contract was because of his marketability... which was down to being Asian-American.

So if he wants to complain about criticism due to his race, he can also hand back that money that was given to him because of his race

vCash
    The race card Lin

really

your better than that

vCash
    You're a Jesus Freak, thankfully a dying breed in this nation, especially amongst youths.
    I always find it interesting that it is perfectly fine to offend certain groups of people, but completely taboo to offend other groups of people.

And just for the record, I am as far from a “Jesus Freak” as you can find, but I still think your comment was ********.

People are way too sensitive, and its a fact asians have smaller dicks. Is it racist if its true?
    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/333932
    Proportionately African-Americans commit more crimes than white Americans.

Is it racist if it's true?

Neither topic (blacks committing more crimes or Asians having smaller dicks) has any place in this thread about Jeremy Lin. Just making a point that one “factual” comment is just as pointless as the other one. Especially in this forum and in this thread. Again, it goes back to being okay to offend one group, but not another group.

Double standards suck.

As for Lin, I think race has played a part, but it goes both ways. It played a part in the hype he received, and it plays a part in the criticism he receives (you can see race just by reading some of the comments here). Maybe not the largest part, but a part.

I also think that, as a player, he will settle somewhere in the middle of “Linsanity” and the way he is playing now. I never thought he was a top 5...or even a top 10...PG (even when he was saving my team’s season), but I certainly don’t think he sucks. He will be an average starter, or an above-average backup, in this league.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    That's such bs. He's a clown and I'm so happy he's no longer a knick.

Being Asian is the number one reason he became soooooooo big.
    No it's his Achilles heal? Gtfo Jeremy Lin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post

I'm sorry, but according to reports, usual time tables, and even drastic time tables, he could have played since last May.

I like Lin. Even if he went and re-negotiated that contract and all, It was all good for me. But Lin talking about Injury still...just wrong. He was supposed to be 100% healed by early May. He had June, July, August, September, October, and now November to heal.....and you come out "he was never cleared to play". Those were EXTRA MONTHS of healing. Remember, he was out for 2 months during the season too, which was the normal time frame for healing. so, 8 months of healing for a 2 month recovery process.

He shouldn't be blaming it.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    I'll rather have the Asian stereotype of being smart rather than the one Romney and Republicans place on black folks like me...welfare leeches. But i don't want any part of the small d1ck stereotype.

vCash
    shut your mouth Lin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    White people use the race card all the time.

"OMG, WE CAN'T GET INTO COLLEGES BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION." sure, there are legitimate cases of this but you are pulling a race card.

Hilarious....affirmative action IS minorities using the race card. When white people complain about it it is because it is a legitimate argument. Why should minorities get into a school over white people because of affirmative action? We are all equal right?
    The Savior???

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast