Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Chamberlain says hi too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He is stil young. He isn't playing greta right now but he doesn't suck. Oh my god he airballed a clutch sot he must be terrible. It was one shot man, he isnt a bad ball player.
    I hope you are trolling.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    People are mixing up what the media portrays him as and what his actual demeanor is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    People are mixing up what the media portrays him as and what his actual demeanor is
    I think this is really true to an extent.

Really reminds me a lot of Tim Tebow at the same time, you have to wonder if these guys want the attention they are getting.

But on the other hand Lin has a huge contract that he signed. If he doesn't think he can handle the pressure and live up to it he should ask to be opted out. The public eye and words come once you make money like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    I'm not sure I believe him, but people in America are a lot more open to making racist comments toward Asian people than any other race.

Case in Point:
    Part of that might be the way Asians react to westerners anyways that kind of thing is allways a 2 way street

vCash
    Lol it's because he's junk.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Unreal. Shut and earn your money or admit you suck.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    What Lin said was true. I can definitely relate to him. I was a Filipino American military kid. I moved around a lot. I would start myself on the bench then when they saw I could play during garbage time and blowouts, I'd get playing time. This happened 5-6 times when joining a new basketball team. I kept having to prove myself every time I went to a new basketball team. People are ignorant and stereotype others based on skin. I've been called Chinese freak and chink by opposing teams and fans. Racism is still alive unfortunately.
    Last edited by ccg34; 11-15-2012 at 07:35 PM.

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Part of that might be the way Asians react to westerners anyways that kind of thing is allways a 2 way street
    2.5 this year. Nice try though.

vCash
    No, they criticize you because you're garbage

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    The Knicks could have just simply made him an offer. Instead, they said "Go out and get the contract you want and we'll match." I don't know how you can blame Lin for whatever happened after that.
    Exactly.. They tried to lowball him n it backfired. Enter Felton discounted. All the other stuff is propaganda sold to the sheep. NOVAK is overpaid and nobody complains cuz it's fun to scream novakaine and discount double check

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    What Lin said was true. I can definitely relate to him. I was a Filipino American military kid. I moved around a lot. I would start myself on the bench then when they saw I could play during garbage time and blowouts, I'd get playing time. This happened 5-6 times when joining a new basketball team. I kept having to prove myself every time I went to a new basketball team. People are ignorant and stereotype others based on skin. I've been called Chinese freak and chink by opposing teams and fans. Racism is still alive unfortunately.
    Yeah but psd will turn a blind eye to ur story cuz Lin sucks.

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Lakers cut him

Hou cut him

Mike d put him in the d league

After the Knicks lost all there crappy pgs, Lin had to play. Lead ny to the best run under mike d after we lost 12/13. Now he's a starter and getting paid.

Race had nothing to do w that? Give me break.

vCash
    lol ahh the good ol' race card. it's funny because it's probably a big reason why he got the contract he did. houston knows what it's like to have china's support from ming's time there, so they overpaid for lin because of all the merchandise sales and popularity he has from china. nobody cares that he's asian, he's just not as good as he was made out to be during the whole insane linsanity faze. the bar was just set too high and now the backlash is coming and he doesn't like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15:24336249
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I disagree. I think its because of his contract. I still root for him and think he will be fine.
    its cause he can't go left
    sure he can

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast