Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    as an Asian, I can tell you asians getopenly picked on more by every other race due to the stereotype that asians are passive therefore we're easy to pick on. I experienced it as a kid, seen it happen to others in high school, and I still experience it some time when I play pick up baskerball. I mean...thonk about it...you hear people say "ching chong ching" a lot more often than the n word or wetback.
    There are a lot of stereotypes out there still for every race. An Asian kid in grade school tried to make fun of me for being white (I just ignored him). Is that ironic or just the reality of some certain people in general being ignorant/douches?

vCash
    No...its cuz you're not so good outside of mike d'antoni coaching you.

then again, i'm black, i have no idea how the other races see asians, i just know they can't drive.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Lin turned his back on ny.. Sad some people still believe that. And when u see people turn on u because of the attention ur getting race plays a role. Players calling u overpaid from ur own team tells u all u need to know

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    everyone faces race issues, at least hes making a ****load of money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    Lin turned his back on ny.. Sad some people still believe that. And when u see people turn on u because of the attention ur getting race plays a role. Players calling u overpaid from ur own team tells u all u need to know
    are you trying to say he didnt get overpaid?

vCash
    and he DID weasel his way out of new york, he didnt want to be here...the knicks were going to match the original offer, he could of told dolan right then and there "listen im going to go back to the rockets to try to get some more money"...he didnt, he did it behind the knicks back like a sneaky little weasel because he wanted to piss the knicks off so they didnt match it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS R BACK View Post
    and he DID weasel his way out of new york, he didnt want to be here...the knicks were going to match the original offer, he could of told dolan right then and there "listen im going to go back to the rockets to try to get some more money"...he didnt, he did it behind the knicks back like a sneaky little weasel because he wanted to piss the knicks off so they didnt match it
    Thank you!, I don't get how some knick fans act like he never did anything wrong. He agreed to to a contract then secretly flies into vegas mind you while both dolan and grunwald were there at summer league and signs another contract and didn't say a thing. After that there was no way he could be brought back, and im glad the knicks didn't match! Because for one if he played this bad they would blamed it on melo and it would have turned into a disaster.

vCash
    Lin has the lib mentality. Libs love to play the race card, it's pathetic.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    The Knicks could have just simply made him an offer. Instead, they said "Go out and get the contract you want and we'll match." I don't know how you can blame Lin for whatever happened after that.

vCash
    Considering the knicks claimed they would " match up to a Billion dollars!"

vCash
    I disagree. I think its because of his contract. I still root for him and think he will be fine.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    the media blew him up to a level rarely seen in athletes, out of nowhere. Apparently Lin doesn't understand the consequences of being famous yet....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I disagree. I think its because of his contract. I still root for him and think he will be fine.
    its cause he can't go left

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    No, its because you suck. 6 turnovers isn't worth bragging about.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    No he doesnt suck
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss