vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    its cause he can't go left
    That could be part of it. Good thing he can go right
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    No he doesnt suck
    You still buthurt from letting him go? He is averaging about 3 TOs, 11 points, and 6 assists. He isnt that good.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    I really don't know how much race plays in this. I think its somewhere in the middle tbh.

I've never seen a player who did so much for a team get the amt of hate he got, I've never seen so many fanscompletely destroy a players accomplishments over one game ( Mia). That's crazy.

Never heard of other players calling another player overpaid either. he also doesn't sniff that contract if he's not Chinese, so i dont know. There's def a race issue, I just don't know how big It is. The same ppl who try to dumb down his accomplishment still swaet guys like mayo, josh smith, tyreke evans, and long list of overrated bums, these guys get put on a pedestal around here. But Lin gas accomplished way more in just a few games.

The media didn't blow him up, he wasn't overhyped for his race, he caused it by what he did on the court. What he did in ny was special, never seen before anywhere. Ppl need to stop trying to take that away from him.

His race made ppl pay attention quicker, but that had nothingnto do w what he did n the court, I'm tired of ppl trying to act like it was no big deal, because quite frankly, linsanity was awesome.
    Last edited by AddiX; 11-15-2012 at 05:20 PM.

vCash
    And he basically only passes it to James Harden. He airballed the clutch 3 in that last game, wide open.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    He is stil young. He isn't playing greta right now but he doesn't suck. Oh my god he airballed a clutch sot he must be terrible. It was one shot man, he isnt a bad ball player.

vCash
    Of course race plays a factor gtfo if you don't think so. Lin was a winner his whole career and won a ship with his high school team not even one d1 team gave him a second look. Yes Linsanity partly was due to his race but this kid was breaking records period numbers speak for themselves. It's like tiger woods yes he might be the best golfer of all time but a lot of the extra attention he gets is due to him being black IMO. It's different something people are not accustomed too with both Lins and tigers case that's why they get so much attention.

People's been hating on Lin before the contract they just use the contract now to justify their hate.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 11-15-2012 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    everybody can use race as an excuse but white people apparently
    They do when it come to rap so stop that
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He is stil young. He isn't playing greta right now but he doesn't suck. Oh my god he airballed a clutch sot he must be terrible. It was one shot man, he isnt a bad ball player.
    Jeremy Lin will be fine he's a hard worker he'll figure it out. I find it strange how so many knick fans can root against this guy after what he did for us last season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Jeremy Lin will be fine he's a hard worker he'll figure it out. I find it strange how so many knick fans can root against this guy after what he did for us last season.
    He was a good story but I can see why Knick fans will root against him. I still like the guy a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS R BACK View Post
    you act like everybody in new york liked him to begin with...me personally i never liked him...the kid is butthurt because he's asian well i would be butthurt if i was asian too...but the reason people dont like him is because he sucks and hes overrated yet he gets all this attention like he's the best player in the league (see tebow)...the new york fans that did like him, dont like him now because he weaseled his way out of new york and didnt want to be here...that has nothing to do with him being asian
    You know perfectly well this is a common thing in NY, every year. Having said that, Lin and the coaches need to figure out how to integrate him in to the offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.

vCash
    There is racism all over, including basketball. People act like the stuff he's saying isn't true. It might not be true in every case, but its true even to the point of how he got famous. If he was any other race, what he did or is doing now wouldn't matter. He needs to understand that people are going to judge no matter what you do based on your complexion and deal with it

vCash
    No thats not it at all lin. see unlike people in asia westerners are not xenophobic. At least not on a mass scale. Our problem is how you blew up in popularity over such mediocre play.

vCash
    And in my opinion he is 100% right.

vCash
    I'm not sure I believe him, but people in America are a lot more open to making racist comments toward Asian people than any other race.

Case in Point:
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    hmm.. WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER US CHINESE PEOPRE BUIRD CITY WARR, MONGORIANS BREAK IT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVCor_HJJSE

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I really don't know how much race plays in this. I think its somewhere in the middle tbh.

I've never seen a player who did so much for a team get the amt of hate he got, I've never seen so many fanscompletely destroy a players accomplishments over one game ( Mia). That's crazy.

Never heard of other players calling another player overpaid either. he also doesn't sniff that contract if he's not Chinese, so i dont know. There's def a race issue, I just don't know how big It is. The same ppl who try to dumb down his accomplishment still swaet guys like mayo, josh smith, tyreke evans, and long list of overrated bums, these guys get put on a pedestal around here. But Lin gas accomplished way more in just a few games.

The media didn't blow him up, he wasn't overhyped for his race, he caused it by what he did on the court. What he did in ny was special, never seen before anywhere. Ppl need to stop trying to take that away from him.

His race made ppl pay attention quicker, but that had nothingnto do w what he did n the court, I'm tired of ppl trying to act like it was no big deal, because quite frankly, linsanity was awesome.
    Lebron James says Hi.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast