Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Jeremy lin says: People critizes him because of his race

"I honestly feel it's part of the underlying issue of race in American society of being an Asian-American.
    "I haven't figured it out. I haven't wrapped my head around it. But it's something I'm thinking about." - lin

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--af...-14461809.html

do u agree or disagree?

i personally disagree and feel its a weak attempt at yet another excuse from lin. him being asian is the main reason he even got popular
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Westbrook is like a younger version of A.I. mixed w/ 23 yr. old Kobe.
    WELCOME TO PSD

vCash
    hmm.. WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER US CHINESE PEOPRE BUIRD CITY WARR, MONGORIANS BREAK IT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVCor_HJJSE

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Oh stop Jeremy, Houston showed you love in the form of $20mil+. Who cares what people feel, show them that you deserve that contract, and people will start respecting you.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

4. 11-15-2012, 01:24 PM
    Reason
    Racism

vCash
    I'm not sure I believe him, but people in America are a lot more open to making racist comments toward Asian people than any other race.

Case in Point:
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    hmm.. WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER US CHINESE PEOPRE BUIRD CITY WARR, MONGORIANS BREAK IT?

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    I'm not sure I believe him, but people in America are a lot more open to making racist comments toward Asian people than any other race.

Case in Point:
    Part of that might be the way Asians react to westerners anyways that kind of thing is allways a 2 way street

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Part of that might be the way Asians react to westerners anyways that kind of thing is allways a 2 way street
    2.5 this year. Nice try though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post

Case in Point:
    Settle down, I was just quoting south park.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Settle down, I was just quoting south park.
    You mean you're a closet racist who would do these things on the internet but wouldn't have the balls to do to someone's face?

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    You mean you're a closet racist who would do these things on the internet but wouldn't have the balls to do to someone's face?
    ...wtf

Dude I'm Brazilian. Stf.u about callin me a closet racist.
    Dumbaz.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash

titties

vCash
    This thread is an overreaction and will undoubtedly lead to 100 posts of people ripping the kid. Regardless of what he said, people in New York completely turned on him overnight and he has a right to feel a tad offended by how quickly his fans turned on him.

Do I necessarily think his race is the reason people were so critical of him after he left New York? No. But it also isn't far fetched to think that if his race made him an instant star that it could also lead him to be instantly criticized when something goes wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    This thread is an overreaction and will undoubtedly lead to 100 posts of people ripping the kid. Regardless of what he said, people in New York completely turned on him overnight and he has a right to feel a tad offended by how quickly his fans turned on him.

Do I necessarily think his race is the reason people were so critical of him after he left New York? No. But it also isn't far fetched to think that if his race made him an instant star that it could also lead him to be instantly criticized when something goes wrong.
    New York turned on him because he turned on New York. He lost fans because he left plain and simple. Race didn't play a role.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

you act like everybody in new york liked him to begin with...me personally i never liked him...the kid is butthurt because he's asian well i would be butthurt if i was asian too...but the reason people dont like him is because he sucks and hes overrated yet he gets all this attention like he's the best player in the league (see tebow)...the new york fans that did like him, dont like him now because he weaseled his way out of new york and didnt want to be here...that has nothing to do with him being asian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS R BACK View Post
    you act like everybody in new york liked him to begin with...me personally i never liked him...the kid is butthurt because he's asian well i would be butthurt if i was asian too...but the reason people dont like him is because he sucks and hes overrated yet he gets all this attention like he's the best player in the league (see tebow)...the new york fans that did like him, dont like him now because he weaseled his way out of new york and didnt want to be here...that has nothing to do with him being asian
    You know perfectly well this is a common thing in NY, every year. Having said that, Lin and the coaches need to figure out how to integrate him in to the offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast