Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What would you think of the Miami Heat Organization if they traded Dwyane Wade

What would you think of the Miami Heat Organization if they traded Dwyane Wade without his consent?

Basically trading the player most responsible for your franchise even winning a title at only 30 years old.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    I would be disappointed. Without Dwyane not only is there no `06 championship, there's no LeBron in a Heat jersey either.

vCash
    If they do it to get better then whatever. That's the name of the game. I'm sure it would rub a ton of Heat fans the wrong way...and I'd imagine a ton of vitriol from Wade. It would be a messy divorce for sure.

Can't imaging them doing it...but if they feel they need to shake things up then trading Wade is probably the best way to do so.

vCash
    I'd think they did what they needed to do to make the team better.

vCash
    I would be happy to say they manned up and made the right business move.

vCash
    That Miami sold their soul for a title..

vCash
    i dont like it. Wade is playing injured, takes an idiot to think otherwise.

vCash
    It's a business. Loyalty kills in a business most of the time.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If the Heat lose the series and become a better team by trading Wade then I would think Pat Riley is really serious about winning another championship.

vCash
    That they're smart. This is a business first, not a social networking venture.

Wade and Bosh for Dwight and Ryan Anderson would benefit both sides greatly.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    That they're smart. This is a business first, not a social networking venture.

Wade and Bosh for Dwight and Ryan Anderson would benefit both sides greatly.
    It would, but loyalty is a big thing, especially in the heat organization.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I would find it entertaining.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    It would, but loyalty is a big thing, especially in the heat organization.
    If they lose again, how many chances are you gonna give this team to get over the hump? They are in win-NOW mode, and as of yet, they haven't won. Every year they keep Wade will hurt more and more, especially once he starts to break down and decline.

I think Pat Riley will agree that championships > loyalty, even if that sounds terrible.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    the right decision but Patricia Riley doesn't have the balls to do it

vCash
    I like how JordansBulls gives absolutely no credit to Shaq for that 06 championship.

People have to understand that it was both Shaq & Riles running that team.

Shaq was the one who told Riles that Eddie Jones was a proven playoff choker and should have been traded, so Riles made the trade to get Posey and Williams from Memphis.

Shaq was the one who enticed guys like GP and Toine to come as he was friends with them for a long time.

Zo looked at the chance to rejoin Riles and not have to carry much burden as much as he once had to has the franchise player in Miami by just backing up Shaq and giving good minutes off the bench.

It was Shaq who helped with the growth of UD and taught him the intangibles of being a productive big man in this league.

It's Shaq who I feel is responsible for creating the culture of attracting superstars to Miami as when he was given the option of where to be traded in 2004, he picked Miami out of all the places because he knew that him and Riles could create championship magic. He's the one who paved the way for guys like Bosh and LeBron eventually joining the Heat 6 yrs after he did it. He created that culture, not D-Wade.

And with his past successes and failures with Kobe, Shaq taught D-Wade how to be a winner, and it was Shaq's presence that created those open lades for Wade because Shaq was the hugest force that garnered the most attention. Shaq made Wade into a better player and a championship player.

Shaq does not get his due for what Miami basketball is today, and that's a real shame. If it wasn't for Shaq basically changing that entire Miami Heat culture, D-Wade with LeBron and Bosh would still be vying for that first championship.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast