Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What exactly does Joe Dumars do on a daily basis?

Not making trades, no signings, no waivers, no amnesty

N hopefully this thread wouldn't turn to this.I was trying to ask a legit question with no sarcasm.I really would like to know WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING DAY-TO-DAY!

Not answers like "watching videos from back in the 04 season."

vCash
    I was gonna say "devouring popcorn" but I guess such answers will be frowned upon

True answer, I have no idea, I assume he's stuck in his ways of overrating his own players and can't find a trade partner because he's stubborn and won't make concessions. As far as the amnesty goes, I figure he won't use it on Charlie because Gores doesn't want to pay a man to play for someone else. I'll give him credit for bringing in T Will and Flynn for the preseason but they weren't good enough for a spot (although I'd personally take Williams over Daye).

vCash
    Good question and I wish I had answer hell Bobcats and Hornets made a small trade today so why cant Dumars.Look at how many moves the Hornets and Rockets have made to try and improve theyre rosters.Dumars makes one trade so we can have our cap space a year earlier and the funny thing is there really nobody worth signing this year anyways so we could have just waited for BGs contract to expire next year and saved our first rounder.
    Last edited by RipCity32; 11-14-2012 at 01:18 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Good question and I wish I had answer hell Bobcats and Hornets made a small trade today so why cant Dumars.Look at how many moves the Hornets and Rockets have made to try and improve theyre rosters.Dumars makes one trade so we can have our cap space a year earlier and the funny thing is there really nobody worth signing this year anyways so we could have just waited for BGs contract to expire next year and saved our first rounder.
    I think this is a VERY good point. Kinda like he's trying to jump the market again, and we saw how well that worked last time

vCash
    I don't think anyone here can answer what he does lol. I think he's just sticking to his guns and hoping that by the deadline Max and a few others have some value so he can get a return for them. Other than that he's probably getting chewed out by Gores.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    I just want him to make a blockbuster trade that works in our favor.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    Wtf does he do? Nothing! People always used the excuse saying his hands were tied? Really? He made more moves when his million dollar wrists were tied then he has when they werent.

If any franchise lost 8 straight or set some sort of franchise record, they would be on the phones right away and firing the coach and trying to make things right.
    What Joe D does ... is consistently say "oh its a long season"
    Really?
    You suck!

vCash
    I'm going to assume he wakes up at approximately 6:30 to an alarm clock.
    Catches the daily news while watching the stock market till about 7:30.

7:30-9. Crunches and butt flexes with Frank.
    9-10-Dumars and Daye talk about their lady friends while getting their nails done.

10-12:30- He is watching CBS. Judge Joe Brown & Price is right. Ending with 9&10 news.
    12:30-2- Soap operas..duh

2-3:30- Lunch with Frank..bragging about the bad boys and making fun of Franks high school basketball career.

3:30-4:30-gets his brief cat nap in.
    4:30-5- always catching the last half hour of Ellen is a must for Joe.

5-7:00- playing checkers with Blaha & Kelser just in time for Pistons Live.
    7:00-midnight- hides in various places of the Palace from Gores.

The simple life of Joe Dumars.

vCash
    I don't know what his regiment is on a daily basis, I am sure if differs depending on the time of year it is. It surely isn't an easy job, I assume it half player oriented and half $ oriented(or some where along those broad lines). When it comes to running any multi-million $ business, it is never as easy as outsiders make it out to be.