Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 8: Hornets at Bucks 7PM CST Sat

VS

Saturday, November 17, 2012

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Through seven games, gotta be pretty happy with how Jennings, Sanders, and Harris are playing.

Sanders through 7 games- is averaging 10 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 2.3 blocks in 25 minutes. He's shooting 65%. Only problem is that he still fouls a TON. Averaging 5 a game!

Jennings is averaging 17 points, 8 assists, and 3.1 steals, shooting 43% from the field and 90% from the line. If he could average that over the course of the entire year, that's a very good season.

Harris is only averaging 8.3 PPG, but he's shooting 63% from the field and 88% from the line. Very efficient, but he's only getting 19 minutes per game. I think Skiles must have a big problem with his defense.

Ellis and Illyasova are really the only disappointments so far.

vCash
    I wouldn't call Ellis a disappointment, he just isn't playing at an all-star level like we expect. I think Ilyasova will start playing better in December/January when he finds out he could possibly be traded.

But wow if we can win this game we will be 6-2..That looks so damn good. If we could somehow start off this season 10-2, I will have high hopes for us to get a top 3/4 seed in the east.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Seems weird us winning games. I'm use to decades of nothing but losing.

vCash
    Goodluck Saturday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by salsa View Post
    I wouldn't call Ellis a disappointment, he just isn't playing at an all-star level like we expect. I think Ilyasova will start playing better in December/January when he finds out he could possibly be traded.

But wow if we can win this game we will be 6-2..That looks so damn good. If we could somehow start off this season 10-2, I will have high hopes for us to get a top 3/4 seed in the east.

Ellis is shooting under 40% and is turning over the ball too much. Very disappointing.

As for Illyasova, I'm not sure anybody wants his contract the way he's playing. Also not sure he would care if he got traded.

vCash
    Yah Ellis and Illy have been somewhat disappointing but I kind of expected this from Illyasova.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Ellis still commands attention from defenders though. So takes pressure off of Jennings.

vCash
    we can easily win this game and the next but than we play miami at their place we might lose that one but still 7-3 is not a bad start threw 10 games...
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Ellis is doing a great job dishing the ball tonight.

The Hornets just cannot miss though, surprisingly we are still in this game. Once they start missing, we should be fine.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Yeah great offensive game tonight, but the D was a little lacking. Skiles was pissed about that. Still, I couldn't believe how well New Orleans shot the basketball.

I really am curious to see what happens with minutes when Mbah Moute gets back. He could take Udoh's, Ersan's or Harris' minutes. I'm sure he'll take somebodies, because Skiles loves him.

Jennings and Ellis both had great games. Really hoping they can continue to improve working together. 9 assists each tonight, love to see that.

More of the same from Harris. Efficient scoring, little else, low minutes. If they keep scoring the way they are, I think he may be the odd man out once Mbah Moute gets back. Especially if Mbah Moute shoots the ball better, which is supposedly the main area that he improved in the offseason.

I don't think they WILL do this, but I'm hoping the minutes look like this

PG- Jennings 35, Ellis 13
    SG- Ellis 22, Dunleavy 26
    SF- Mbah Moute 28, Harris 20
    PF- Illyasova 20, Udoh 20, Henson 8
    C- Dalembert 22, Sanders 26

I'd rather have that then have one of the forwards lose their minutes. Ellis really isn't a true PG, but having a good passer like Dunleavy in the game with him should make it work.
    Last edited by thornga2; 11-18-2012 at 01:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    Yeah great offensive game tonight, but the D was a little lacking. Skiles was pissed about that. Still, I couldn't believe how well New Orleans shot the basketball.

I really am curious to see what happens with minutes when Mbah Moute gets back. He could take Udoh's, Ersan's or Harris' minutes. I'm sure he'll take somebodies, because Skiles loves him.

Jennings and Ellis both had great games. Really hoping they can continue to improve working together. 9 assists each tonight, love to see that.

More of the same from Harris. Efficient scoring, little else, low minutes. If they keep scoring the way they are, I think he may be the odd man out once Mbah Moute gets back. Especially if Mbah Moute shoots the ball better, which is supposedly the main area that he improved in the offseason.

I don't think they WILL do this, but I'm hoping the minutes look like this

PG- Jennings 35, Ellis 13
    SG- Ellis 22, Dunleavy 26
    SF- Mbah Moute 28, Harris 20
    PF- Illyasova 20, Udoh 20, Henson 8
    C- Dalembert 22, Sanders 26

I'd rather have that then have one of the forwards lose their minutes. Ellis really isn't a true PG, but having a good passer like Dunleavy in the game with him should make it work.
    1st Bold: I think at this point it will be Harris unfortunatly. I think he should take some of Illy's though, at least until he finds his groove.

Overall good game by the Bucks, yeah there defense wasn't great but when Anthony Davis goes 10-14 and he's in a groove likes he was it's never going to be an easy night.

Sanders made one hell of a block there at the end.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png