Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    He's honestly like Amare in his prime. But with better defense.
    Lol I love LMA's game but as a Suns fan you should know he plays NOTHING like Amare.

And Amare in his prime >>>>>>> LMA

vCash
    %i watched last game of blazers vs atlanta,dude single handedly gave atlanta victory,in last 2 minutes of the game,he shot 2 crazy fadeaway midrange jumpers(missed offcourse both) got offensive foul and missed 2 FT... he is good player,but he is not a star player....but he thinks that he is ,and wants ball all the time in the last minutes of the game and fails 90% of the time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    We have a lot of people here who overrate the heck out of Aldridge and thought it would be interesting to share this "dominant" post players stat.

112 of Aldridge's 160 FG attempts this season are from midrange according to Blazers writer Sean Highkin. Combine this with 6.5 rpg this year and 7.7 career and I can't comprehend why so many call him a top 3 PF or even the best.
    Lol so you can't post up someone from midrange? Stupid thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    come on now if Blake played in any other city besides LA,NYC,Miami,Chicago he wouldnt be getting half the attention he gets he is drastically ESPN overrated.
    Trust me, I'm one of Blake's biggest critics. Most of the time I can't stand him, but he's insanely talented. LA should be proud if anyone puts them on the same level at this point, because it won't be long before LA is looking a long way up at BG.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Lol I love LMA's game but as a Suns fan you should know he plays NOTHING like Amare.

And Amare in his prime >>>>>>> LMA
    Lets all be honest though... Any power forward who would've had the opportunity to play with Nash in their prime would have inflated numbers. Nash is just that good. So I don't think it's fair to compare the two in their primes.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Trust me, I'm one of Blake's biggest critics. Most of the time I can't stand him, but he's insanely talented. LA should be proud if anyone puts them on the same level at this point, because it won't be long before LA is looking a long way up at BG.
    mad respect for that honesty despite not liking a player.

vCash
    Lets all be honest though... Any power forward who would've had the opportunity to play with Nash in their prime would have inflated numbers. Nash is just that good. So I don't think it's fair to compare the two in their primes.
    There is not a comparison. Amare in his prime was a freak.

People forget he is the same guy who dominated a prime Tim Duncan in the playoffs

vCash
    There is not a comparison. Amare in his prime was a freak.

People forget he is the same guy who dominated a prime Tim Duncan in the playoffs
    Amare was great no doubt, but does that mean LA couldn't have been scary good with a prime Nash as well? I think he could've been.

vCash
    Amare was great no doubt, but does that mean LA couldn't have been scary good with a prime Nash as well? I think he could've been.
    Yea I'm not saying he wouldn't be but LMA is not the same kind of explosive freak Amare was driving the lane.

I would say LMA plays much more like Dirk than Amare.

vCash
    Yea I'm not saying he wouldn't be but LMA is not the same kind of explosive freak Amare was driving the lane.

I would say LMA plays much more like Dirk than Amare.
    True, that's a much better comparison. I wasn't necessarily referring to LA and Amare having similar games like the guy who said that earlier, just that LA might have had the same overall impact as Amare did if he ever played with a prime Nash.

vCash
    True, that's a much better comparison. I wasn't necessarily referring to LA and Amare having similar games like the guy who said that earlier, just that LA might have had the same overall impact as Amare did if he ever played with a prime Nash.
    I get what your saying. Don't get me wrong I love LMA's game, I just didn't get how a Suns fan (the poster before) would say LMA plays like Amare. There play style is not similar at all

vCash
    I get what your saying. Don't get me wrong I love LMA's game, I just didn't get how a Suns fan (the poster before) would say LMA plays like Amare. There play style is not similar at all
    Agreed. I'd actually argue that they're possibly exactly the opposite types of PF's.

vCash
    Agreed. I'd actually argue that they're possibly exactly the opposite types of PF's.
    Haha yes that argument could absolutely be made.

On another note I just hope Amare can come back healthy and contribute to my Knicks.

vCash
    LMA>Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Prime Amare>>Than Just about any other PF except maybe Dirk.
    Love says hello

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast