Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: PJ Tucker.

vCash

PJ Tucker.

This is a real "cinderella story" in the NBA. Former Raptor went overseas and became the mvp of the Italian league now is back with my Suns playing feisty defense and hustling in every single play. This guy plays D like Tony Allen. Just wondering what some of you guys thought of him(the few who have seen him).

vCash
    i aint no *****.

i bet hes got a big mhmmmm

vCash
    I haven't really seen much of him. I will try to take a look at him next time a suns game is on up here

vCash
    I remember when he was at UT. Always loved him, good to hear that he's been playing well.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    I remember when the raps got him they were saying he was a poor man's barkley I think lol.. Funny, he was def a scrappy player tho.. but he played a big man's game in a guard's body. And he just didn't have enough skills

I haven't seen him in a while tho so i don't know if he's added some new weapons to his game.

vCash
    Looked pretty good against the Bulls. He gives it his all on every play. Great hustle player.

vCash
    Thought he could become a good NFL TE!
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    I always liked him, but had no idea he was back in the NBA. Good for him.

vCash
    Yeah I thought he was another body to stick at the end of the bench but thankfully he's not. He got us 7 offensive boards against the Bulls last night along with the game tying layup to take it into OT. He does lack skills offensively but makes up for it with everything else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marvILLous View Post
    I remember when the raps got him they were saying he was a poor man's barkley I think lol.. Funny, he was def a scrappy player tho.. but he played a big man's game in a guard's body. And he just didn't have enough skills

I haven't seen him in a while tho so i don't know if he's added some new weapons to his game.
    He was not good at all. He played PF in College and is a tweener. Only thing I remembered from him was when he shook Amare with a post up move vs. Suns in a blowout (Raptors lost big). He could've been a good (relative to his NBA career) TE in the NFL though.

vCash
    Former Raptor

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    I loved him when he was at UT, but the guy always had trouble being academically eligible. I'm glad to see he's working hard and back in the league, though. He was the Longhorns' best player for like two seasons and I thought he would have a shot in the NBA, but that he would probably be way too short and overweight.