Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lbj now has pressure

The best and worse thing for the league was for james to win. He got a gimme vs a baby in Durant and Westbrook in the final... Now he has won he had awoken the guys who imo feel they are better and MAY be better. Look at Ny, you can't tell me the Miami ship doesn't eat at him (Melo).. You guys can't say skill wise Melo isn't better. You can look around the league at the Clippers and Lakers etc , these teams seem ready and willing to play... As I said before NY is for real .... Lets see James/Melo match up with equal teams where they can have a shoot out like James had with Durant.... I think Melo would come out the victor... Lets see if James its as good as we THINK... Its one thing to win one ship, but when everyone is chasing you ... What will you do ?
    Last edited by BULLSFAN0810; 11-15-2012 at 05:24 AM.

vCash
    Well this is silly.

1) I can and will tell you James is more skilled than Melo. In fact I'd argue the opposite. I'd say Melo isn't in LeBron's realm. (I do really like Melo but I'm being honest.)

2) Wade playing hurt, and Bosh being out made last years title run impressive. When the Celtics had the Heat on the run what LeBron did in games 6 and 7 was phenomenal.

3) Other people chasing them is bound to happen when there champs. LeBron is playing calm and collected. A lot of pressure is off his shoulders after a MVP, championship, finals MVP, gold medal year.

vCash
    This thread is a joke right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    The best and worse thing for the league was for james to win. He got a gimme vs a baby in Durant and Westbrook in the final... Now he has won he had awoken the guys who imo feel they are better and MAY be better. Look at Ny, you can't tell me the Miami ship doesn't eat at him (Melo).. You guys can't say skill wise Melo isn't better. You can look around the league at the Clippers and Lakers etc , these teams seem ready and willing to play... As I said before NY is for real .... Lets see James/Melo match up with equal teams where they can have a shoot out like James had with Durant.... I think Melo would come out the victor... Lets see if James its as good as we THINK... Its one thing to win one ship, but when everyone is chasing you ... What will you do ?
    ... Seriously? I hate the Heat as much as anyone, but this is ridiculous. First of all, don't discredit what the Heat did. There have been far worse runner ups than the baby Thunder. The Heat really earned that title. I'm a diehard Knicks fan, but I can say confidently that if we played the Heat in a seven game series starting tomorrow we'd lose. Badly. Carmelo is a great scorer, but he isn't as good as LeBron and really isn't that close.

I need to devote a whole paragraph that whole "Let's see if James is as good as we think" thing. He isn't. He's better. LeBron James is by far the most complete basketball player I have ever seen. If you could build a basketball player in a lab you probably wouldn't make a better one than him. He's not better than Jordan, but he's the best we've seen since and definitely a more complete player. Beating him here and now, when he's at the absolute peak of his powers, is going to be an enormous task. One that right now, should be left to a player better than Carmelo. I'm not saying 'Melo will never get there or even that he won't this year, but 5 games into his best year he still isn't on LeBron's level.
    Last edited by Quinnsanity; 11-15-2012 at 06:51 AM.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Melo better than LBJ?

I agree that the Heat aren't playing well right now (let's face it, LBJ was getting more out of Anderson-V and Mo-Will than he is currently getting out of Bosh and Wade), but that doesn't mean Melo is better than LBJ. It may mean NY is better than MIA, but Melo is not even in the conversation with LBJ.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash

vCash
    lolwut?!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

vCash
    Lbj dont want it with Melo in fair circumstances why he joined Wade

vCash
    You guys the op has got some great points like...

and i quote "good as we THINK" when referring to LBJ
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    Lbj dont want it with Melo in fair circumstances why he joined Wade
    I really dont care for either LBJ or Melo but I will say this LBJ chases championships while Melo chases cities when looking for a team
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    I really dont care for either LBJ or Melo but I will say this LBJ chases championships while Melo chases cities when looking for a team
    watered down ring. Almost every players want to be the man in NY not just Melo but not many can deal with that kind of pressure

vCash
    Hate the Heat and Lebron but you can't knock him anymore. He won his title and now he has that to go along with his unbelievable skills and stats he puts up in the regular season. The guy is a walking triple double waiting to happen night after night. Right now the problem with Miami is Wade's gotten old and he's not what he used to be. Not LBJ's fault though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    watered down ring. Almost every players want to be the man in NY not just Melo but not many can deal with that kind of pressure
    well if NY had cap to sign all three players than he probably would of signed with ya'll.. but since ya'll couldn't no reason to be butt hurt about it and make up reasons y he didn't sign like pressure.....LOL
    Ignore List:

vCash
    King James will carry Heat to another championship. He won last year with an aging/declining Wade and hurt Bosh.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Wait, WHAT?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast