Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Garrett Temple would be doing the same thing Terrell Harris is doing, so its completely irrelevant
    not true. temple is a legit ball handler. Something harris is not and never will be. Harris is burried behind JJ and miller on the bench. He will only see garbage time minutes. When rio is injured, and we are forced to play cole close to 40 min in a game thats a real problem. We have so much dead weight on the bench lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    not true. temple is a legit ball handler. Something harris is not and never will be. Harris is burried behind JJ and miller on the bench. He will only see garbage time minutes. When rio is injured, and we are forced to play cole close to 40 min in a game thats a real problem. We have so much dead weight on the bench lol
    I guarantee you, Spo would go without a PG before he gave Garett Temple playing time not in garbage minutes

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    I guarantee you, Spo would go without a PG before he gave Garett Temple playing time not in garbage minutes
    Except you don't know that.

vCash
    Except I do or he would've put him on the roster

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    ..... Bosh creates a huge mismatch at the Center position, and draws oposing centers out of the lane so Lebron/Wade can attack and colapse the defense. When the defense colapses Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Rashard Lewis, Mario Chalmers or James Jones will be open in the corner. The offense flows through Bosh's mismatch, so no, Bosh is perfect for us at Center. He was our center in the playoffs and look what happened. We will be fine.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 11-16-2012 at 09:22 PM.

vCash
    Lewis is so bad at defense, but admittedly is becoming very necessary in our 2nd unit for scoring and spacing reasons. I really don't know how we can improve our bigs rotation at this point without becoming totally putrid on offense, or continuing to be totally disgusting on defense and rebounding.

I wish I could magically morph Haslem's rebounding with Lewis' shooting and Anthony's shot blocking into one player.

vCash
    I dont think Bosh is a problem at all, in fact the real problem right now in this teams lack of a second decent big. Lets face it UD has steadily declined since his foot fracture and other than him who else do we have? Rashard Lewis? I believe if we want to keep players fresh for the postseason we need to give Rashard Lewis and one of the young bigs more run.

This team is good enough to be able to play a young player for 8-10 minutes a night. I would give Lewis a solid 20 minutes a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 305 till I die View Post
    I dont think Bosh is a problem at all, in fact the real problem right now in this teams lack of a second decent big. Lets face it UD has steadily declined since his foot fracture and other than him who else do we have? Rashard Lewis? I believe if we want to keep players fresh for the postseason we need to give Rashard Lewis and one of the young bigs more run.

This team is good enough to be able to play a young player for 8-10 minutes a night. I would give Lewis a solid 20 minutes a game.
    Lewis is getting enough minutes. He needs to improve his defense and rebounding before he deserves more.

But I think you are on to something with playing one of the young bigs. I wouldn't mind giving Harrellson rotation minutes in one or 2 games against the right opponent, the same way they tried to give Pittman a chance to prove himself last year. This upcoming Suns game is a perfect opportunity, also the December 4th match against the Wizards.

9. 11-18-2012, 01:59 PM

vCash
    The problem isn't Bosh as our C but Battier as our PF. Wish we could grab a Ryan Anderson or Ersan Ilyasova that rebounds and hits 3s.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123