Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Bosh is too soft to be our C

It's time we face reality, we are terrible against good teams with this so called small ball. I have never seen a Miami team give up 3's lay-ups and jump shots all at the same time. It's time we get real and start Joel Anthony.

vCash
    i know there's a problem with the team when i agree with dnewguy. i dont want to bash bosh that much but his softness is so soft, it radiates and affects the whole team. we get bullied in the paint, rebounding and bullied physically. it's like we're not the champs.

vCash
    I have no problem with Bosh, You already know who he is--a finesse PF who's being forced to play center in so called positionless basketball. I don't like this Heat team. Defense is our supreme identity. Where has our suffocating defense go that won us the championship? Also, watching Wade play has been painful. I understand he took the backseat but it's as if he's playing horrible intentionally. Really wish he spent the off-season with Grover instead of those book signing trips all over the country.

vCash
    i said this in the past .. im a little worried on our offensive firepower to start the season being the league`s best on offense ..that we may end up not playing good "D" ! and its all showing now ! i want joel to start from now on .. atleast he is an intimidator cos of his shotblocking ability .. so what he has no offense ? we have 4 other position that can make up for that ! and pls sign kmart ! ray: pat

vCash
    We will be fine...as soon as we get Kenyon....if not we r screwed
    NBA TEAM: Miami Heat
    NFL TEAM: San Francisco 49ers
    MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves

vCash
    Bosh is a championship starting center. The problem is who comes in for him. Udonis Haslem, who should have retired after the championship... in 2006.
    Evil Lebron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain 816 View Post
    We will be fine...as soon as we get Kenyon....if not we r screwed
    I want Kenyon as much as you do, but it isn't a huge loss if we miss out. What's funny is that our play on the interior on both ends isn't the problem. We're just over helping an its resulting in wide open threes for the opposition.

Bosh is far from the problem. He's been exceptional so far this year. He just had a rough game. It happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I want Kenyon as much as you do, but it isn't a huge loss if we miss out. What's funny is that our play on the interior on both ends isn't the problem. We're just over helping an its resulting in wide open threes for the opposition.

Bosh is far from the problem. He's been exceptional so far this year. He just had a rough game. It happens.
    and I think the over helping is because we double anything in the post. I mean we had Lebron doubling on Jordan in the post last night. They would kick it out and swing it around and we were dead. Why are we doubling Jordan in the post when the guy has no post game? The extra pass is what killed us against Dallas, OKC didnt do it because it would stick in Westbrooks or Durants hands, but teams that play that extra pass game have a great shot at beating us in a 7 game series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    and I think the over helping is because we double anything in the post. I mean we had Lebron doubling on Jordan in the post last night. They would kick it out and swing it around and we were dead. Why are we doubling Jordan in the post when the guy has no post game? The extra pass is what killed us against Dallas, OKC didnt do it because it would stick in Westbrooks or Durants hands, but teams that play that extra pass game have a great shot at beating us in a 7 game series.
    Clearly you haven't watched the Clippers at all this season.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Is funny that rebounding yesterday wasn't the problem... So... I'm not worried about Bosh...

He played bad?
    For sure but he has been doing his work protecting the rim and trying to block everything... The problem is with the defense in general, we are leaving guys WIDE open, we aren't even challenging other shooters when they are alone... The reason we lost against the Clippers was just because of the 3pt percentage (leaving guys wide open), free throws percentage and Bosh and WADE sucking...

That's all... Im going to be hopeful and think that this is a question of effort, and energy. We saw this last season and we wer the champions!
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    Deandre Jordan is a guy who averages 11 ppg. If they want to try and outscore Miami using him, so be it. He should not be double teamed, we should be guarding him one on one, and if he gets too close to the rim, foul him and send that 43% brick chucking clown to the free throw line to win them the game.

But on topic I have no problem with Bosh starting if we had a legitimate PF next to him to help defend. Battier is a good defender, but he can't protect the rim or rebound to save his life. He needs to come off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Clearly you haven't watched the Clippers at all this season.
    So you telling me he deserves to be double teamed in the post?

vCash
    He is much improved in the post, but doesn't deserve a double team imo. You guard him one on one and if he beats you foul his ***.

vCash
    Did I every say that? You said he had no post game, which is completely false. Obviously we shouldn't double DeAndre, but that is our team philosophy..

Great read on our team defense: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...lem-on-defense

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Did I every say that? You said he had no post game, which is completely false. Obviously we shouldn't double DeAndre, but that is our team philosophy..

Great read on our team defense: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...lem-on-defense
    good read.

My new proposed rotation

rio(24)/cole(12)
    wade(30)/allen(20)
    lebron(36)/battier(20)
    UD(24)/lewis(18)
    Bosh(34)/joel(20)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast