Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Over/Under Dwade plays 55 games this season

If you've followed Dwade's career, right about now you're feeling a sense of deja vu. At some point in the near future Dwade is gonna shut it down for the regular season! Maybe make a Christmas Day cameo, shut it down again, then come back for the last two weeks of the regular season heading into the playoffs. Call it the Shaq effect, Championship hangover, whatever, we've seen it before from him. After the Heat's last championship Dwade played a stout 51 games before shutting it down. It was pretty obvious where this season was gonna go. What's Lebron thinking? Do you really think he'll re-up with the Heat? Oh well Dwade can hawk his soysauce sneakers and chill with Gabby till the playoffs.
    Evil Lebron

vCash
    if he is going to be playing in games he has no business in like last night than the over.

vCash

Over/Under Dwade plays 55 games this season

I'll still take the over. There was no reason for him to play last night, and I doubt that he plays tonight against the Nuggs now. After this road trip is over, we won't have another game 'till Wednesday. I expect Wade to utilize that time to rest up and get right. Afterwards, the coaching staff needs to regulate his minutes better than they have been. Wade should've been held out last night.

vCash
    It will be over, I think we need to see if Wade can average 22 ppg or if he will fall back to the 2nd tier of guards and be in the 15-19 range. I think his career is done, he has refused to adapt his game to his age and thinks he can still be a pogo stick out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashelement View Post
    If you've followed Dwade's career, right about now you're feeling a sense of deja vu. At some point in the near future Dwade is gonna shut it down for the regular season! Maybe make a Christmas Day cameo, shut it down again, then come back for the last two weeks of the regular season heading into the playoffs. Call it the Shaq effect, Championship hangover, whatever, we've seen it before from him. After the Heat's last championship Dwade played a stout 51 games before shutting it down. It was pretty obvious where this season was gonna go. What's Lebron thinking? Do you really think he'll re-up with the Heat? Oh well Dwade can hawk his soysauce sneakers and chill with Gabby till the playoffs.
    Please explain this shaq effect and everything. Sorry dude. Back in the philippines, we dont get to watch live nba games much because of the different timeline (morning, school,work time.) so i couldn't follow the team like i can now.

vCash
    it'll be over 65 let alone 55.

vCash
    I'd say between 60-65 games would be a good estimate. Could be lower though, no need to play him unless he's 100%.

vCash

vCash
    the less the better. we can win without wade. we need him as healthy has possible for the playoffs. A less than 100% wade is not a pretty sight.

vCash
    17-3 without Wade the last two seasons, still not sure why fans overlook Wade diva fit against Spo in the playoffs because he had 3 more great scoring games after that and was hit or miss the rest of the playoffs. Victory and time is defeating Wade they'll be fine if he only plays 50 games this season they've proven it. I say they're better off if its under.

vCash
    IMO it depends on "EGO" but to be honest i want him to rest if he is not okay .. cause even though wade is playing not good right now he is still a very big part of our success ! i want him to be ready when its matter and thats playoffs ! so i would suggest he plays 55 or under .. just 2 make sure .. he isnt getting young and he is not working on his J !!