Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    but we woudl haev won teh gaem if Pua ate first and Kobe 2nd, JImbaco Freddo buss ruining this franchise t oth e ground I hate Nate McmilliAn

" " = The ultimate Crooner smilie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    but we woudl haev won teh gaem if Pua ate first and Kobe 2nd, JImbaco Freddo buss ruining this franchise t oth e ground I hate Nate McmilliAn
    lol amazing

vCash
    ***. *** on my ****.

vCash
    The TWC crew needs some Stephen A.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by simsta View Post
    http://www.twcsportsnet.com/videos/2...ortsnet-111412

He has been such a Lakers hater over the years this is surprising.
    Not really... he's getting paid to do so.

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    The TWC crew needs some Stephen A.
    They cannot meet my demands.

vCash
    PJ still doesn't have a job, or maybe he can join Magic?
    Avatar will not change until the Angels reach .500
    thanks to popo85 for sig

vCash
    dave miller is smart, i just dont like the way he talks and his head bounces

adler is filler we can do without her

i HATE chris mcgee he's trash. i like james worthy.

i would like to see rick fox on there as well.

big shot rob. lets see how he does
    Last edited by bluedawgalex; 11-15-2012 at 08:04 AM.

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    Will smith

vCash
    Dave Miller head bounces>Worthy not looking at the camera and talking out the side of his mouth.

That said, I am fine with both of them. Miller is very informative and a good communicator. He is great for people who didn't grow up playing basketball and helps understand the intricacies of the Xs and Os, and basketball philosophy. Worthy offers an ex-player perspective and speaks from experience as a player.

I don't like Mcgee. Patrick O'Niel would've been a superior hire if he was available.

Adler sucks.

Billy Mac is a good guy but... the TV play by play voice of the Los Angeles Lakers? An organization of this caliber has Billy Mac calling games? Joel Myers was way better than Billy Mac.

And on the radio side of things...John Ireland? Good lord. He's a good broadcast journalist and talk show host but he isn't a play by play broadcaster. I swear, we lost the best up and coming play-by-play STAR in Spero Dedes, and replaced him with a talk show host.

The ideal situation would've been to cave in to Spero's demands, anoint him our TV voice, contemplate ditching Stu as well (I know he's a sentimental favorite but he's run his course for me. He's just annoying and a jerk to his partners), and conduct an actual search for a top tier radio voice to replace Spero moving to TV.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    finally someone entertaining rather than those stiffs in suits sans James Worthy.
    Thanks for the memories Dr. Buss.

vCash
    Robert Horry? LOL. He's not going to say very much, because TWCSportsNet wont let them bash the Lakers.

vCash

Dave Miller and his EGO

[QUOTE=THINKBLUE15;24332554]Dave Miller head bounces>Worthy not looking at the camera and talking out the side of his mouth.

That said, I am fine with both of them. Miller is very informative and a good communicator. He is great for people who didn't grow up playing basketball and helps understand the intricacies of the Xs and Os, and basketball philosophy. Worthy offers an ex-player perspective and speaks from experience as a player.

I don't like Mcgee. Patrick O'Niel would've been a superior hire if he was available.

Adler sucks.

Billy Mac is a good guy but... the TV play by play voice of the Los Angeles Lakers? An organization of this caliber has Billy Mac calling games? Joel Myers was way better than Billy Mac.

And on the radio side of things...John Ireland? Good lord. He's a good broadcast journalist and talk show host but he isn't a play by play broadcaster. I swear, we lost the best up and coming play-by-play STAR in Spero Dedes, and replaced him with a talk show host.

The ideal situation would've been to cave in to Spero's demands, anoint him our TV voice, contemplate ditching Stu as well (I know he's a sentimental favorite but he's run his course for me. He's just annoying and a jerk to his partners), and conduct an actual search for a top tier radio voice to replace Spero moving to TV.[/QUOTE

For those who know Dave Miller, Im sure they will agree with this. Iv coached against him when he was coaching his sons team and he was just out of control. Yelling at Parents, just being a complete jerk, and Iv seen him confront the other coach and bully the coach or make threats at the other coach if his parents dont stop complaining to the refs. The guys is an egomaniac and a loud mouth.

He is a type of person who sticks out his chest and says look at me. I believe he was banned from the NCAA for a year or two. He is just a not a nice guy and has a sailors mouth. Going around and letting everyone know he is a coach, but never telling anyone he was never a HEAD Coach in the NBA or college. BTW, he has a very bad reputation amongst college coaches, as basically he is labeled a very unethical coach.

vCash
    they should hire mike brown as an analyst lol no but seriously i wanna see some norm nixon again or rick fox
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    they should hire mike brown as their video coordinator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast