Thread: Sloan!!!!!!!!!

vCash

Sloan!!!!!!!!!

We need you!!! Lol:d

vCash
    And why would he come to a train wreck?

Slap Hands!

vCash
    We have about the same chance at signing Sloan as we do Phil Jackson.

vCash
    why so negative?...lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownredbulls View Post
    why so negative?...lol...
    I always try not to be negative. I'm just a realist. We're not gonna get Sloan.

I would be surprised if he even comes back to coaching. He's like 70-something.

It would be awesome if we could get him though.

vCash
    Just to entertain the idea of a coach like a Sloan coaching our team it probably wouldnt work. As much as I love Boogie I think he might bash heads with him. Idk if Big Cuz would like Sloan getting on him all the time. Lots of people did not like Larry Brown's style of coaching because players felt like he would break you down in order for you to be what he wanted. But then again the chip on Boogie's shoulder could work well with a coach like Sloan.

vCash
    Not realistic... the Kings organization doesn't have much to offer! The organization is broke, doesn't know what its future holds, and they don't have the right players to be consistent.

I actually laughed when I seen the title to this thread because its so far from being a realistic thought. I have a better chance of coaching the Kings!

vCash
    I agree.. let's bring back Donald Sloan.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    He wouldn't work for the Magoof brothers anyway
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    I'd love to see Bob Knight slap our players around after a call doesn't go their way, tired of the crybaby antics especially from that mouth breather Jason Thompson.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash

Chairs & eyebrows everywhere with Knight coaching us...

vCash
    Well I bet coach knight would atlest get some people to the sleepy train area to watch a game.

vCash
    As old as Knight is he wouldn't make it the whole game... he'd fall asleep on the bench!

Until the Kings know the future of the franchise, they will continue to struggle!