Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Saints QB Drew Brees:" 'Black Hole' not as intimidating as it appears"

Going to this game ready for my mini vacay better get a W

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S & B Bleeder View Post
    Brees is right. The "Black Hole" in Oakland is NOT intimidating or scary.

The "Black Hole" in L.A. most definitely was. You went near there at your own peril if you were an opposing player.

The laughable tards who play dress up and use thier wive's makeup to paint themselves is stricktly an Oakland thing. I never saw that kind of lame *** chit in all the years of attending Raider games in L.A.
    They are the OAKLAND RAIDERS, and were that before they moved to LA. The LA fans are just a bunch of thugs, Oakland fans are the real deal. its the team that isn't. Most of the people that dress up are real fans with season tickets and do it to support their team. How u gonna hate on the Nation???? SMH
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    It is not about being scary or intimidating. It is about rauciousness, team support, creating an environment where the opposition can't hear the snap count, and the team gets pumped 'cause the fans are loud and excited.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    It is not about being scary or intimidating. It is about rauciousness, team support, creating an environment where the opposition can't hear the snap count, and the team gets pumped 'cause the fans are loud and excited.

vCash
    what a ******** story. hey Drew, **** you.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    what a ******** story. hey Drew, **** you.
    Obie?! Help, someone is impersonating Obie! That is two full sentences! Wait a minute, the last sentence is indicative of Obie's usual postings, my bad, over reacted there for a minute.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    **** drew bress but what he says is true. I remember i think it was 2 years ago the bengals came to play in oakland and i was sitting in the black hole prior to kick off and Chad johnson came to the black hole and was asking gorilla rilla if he could jump in the black hole if he scored. Some raider fans were kissing his *** but not all. I still remember that game tho proably one of the most intense games ive been to. We got like 2 turnovers in less than a minute.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S & B Bleeder View Post
    Brees is right. The "Black Hole" in Oakland is NOT intimidating or scary.

The "Black Hole" in L.A. most definitely was. You went near there at your own peril if you were an opposing player.

The laughable tards who play dress up and use thier wive's makeup to paint themselves is stricktly an Oakland thing. I never saw that kind of lame *** chit in all the years of attending Raider games in L.A.
    Are you kidding me??? I know most of the superfans out there (hell I'm one of them) and I promise you, they were in LA too. I must be a real ****ing clown to you then! How are you going to talk **** about other fans like that?

Let me give you a little history lesson.
    The reason behind the whole Superfan thing is Kiss played a concert in OAKLAND COLISEUM the first time they were there. Some fans of Kiss went to the concert dressed up as the band members. The next day they woke up in the parking lot and it was game day so the 4 guys decided to go to the game dressed up. It started in Oakland, the fans went to LA and then back to Oakland.

Location hasn't mattered, they still dress up.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Let me give you a little history lesson.
    The reason behind the whole Superfan thing is Kiss played a concert in OAKLAND COLISEUM the first time they were there. Some fans of Kiss went to the concert dressed up as the band members. The next day they woke up in the parking lot and it was game day so the 4 guys decided to go to the game dressed up. It started in Oakland, the fans went to LA and then back to Oakland.

Location hasn't mattered, they still dress up.
    Good stuff...I did not know.

-Stork

vCash
    Years ago I went to the Raiders game in Cleveland back when Rice played. I sat in the Dogpound decked out in my Raiders gear. I thought it might get ugly but it was fun. The Raiders were well supported where many Raiders fans dressed up like the Black Hole fans. The best one was the that looked like Darth Vader (dont know how to spell that) and had a mini fog machine under his cape. He would stand at the top of the stairs leading into the dog pound and hold his sword up. It was cool and the Cleveland fans got a kick out of it. Cool day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Obie?! Help, someone is impersonating Obie! That is two full sentences! Wait a minute, the last sentence is indicative of Obie's usual postings, my bad, over reacted there for a minute.
    sometimes, i do give more than just a middle finger
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Good stuff...I did not know.

-Stork
    Yeah saw a show about raiders fans a few years ago. Pretty cool.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Brees understands he`s going into Oakland where his team will most likely put up 51 - 60 points, this encourages his public thoughts.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    There is nothing intimidating about the Black Hole, or the Raiders themselves. We remain the laughingstock of the league for the foreseeable future.

#24 Kobe "The Black Mamba" Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    And as everyone knows, having a dangerous crowd is the height of cool.

The LA/gang thing wear was absurd....comical. It had nothing to do with the team, everything to do with the colors. It was embarrassing.

-Stork
    Sadly this is true. Some of the bogus fans in LA are dudes that treat the Nation like a gang. I wouldn't say comical 'cause there are individuals that take it to an unnecessary level and people get hurt.

With regards to the the Halloween Fans... I think its funny. Too bad they're punks.
    Last edited by LA Faithful; 11-15-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast