Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    Back to the game sunday. I think it will be closer then yall think. Not like we are going up against a bad *** defense. Im more upset about dennis allen's comments then brees.
    In the past six games vs. Oakland, QB Drew Brees is 6-0 and has completed 112 of 159 passes (70.4%) for 1,248 yards with 13 TDs, 0 INTs for a 120.7 rating.

The Saints with a win are looking at 5 - 5 and back in the hunt for the playoffs, I don`t expect them to have any mercy.

This current 3 game skid, Oakland most likely surrenders the most points ever in 180 minutes of football. Ugly has arrived and don`t expect positive changes anytime soon, March Madness will be a good watch lol.

vCash
    Everyone expects a loss.

Big win, then we lose to whoever we play next week cause.

vCash
    This could get ugly.....We gave up 55 last week, It could be 70 this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09:24345303
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    Back to the game sunday. I think it will be closer then yall think. Not like we are going up against a bad *** defense. Im more upset about dennis allen's comments then brees.
    In the past six games vs. Oakland, QB Drew Brees is 6-0 and has completed 112 of 159 passes (70.4%) for 1,248 yards with 13 TDs, 0 INTs for a 120.7 rating.

The Saints with a win are looking at 5 - 5 and back in the hunt for the playoffs, I don`t expect them to have any mercy.

This current 3 game skid, Oakland most likely surrenders the most points ever in 180 minutes of football. Ugly has arrived and don`t expect positive changes anytime soon, March Madness will be a good watch lol.
    Lol well the thing is if you bet the house on naw leans. Oakland would beat em. Bi polar *** team. Im lookin forward to big east hoops myself lol

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Quite welcome

Nice to know I'm a "punk" because I dress up
    LOL... not saying you are a punk. Just the dudes Flutie was presumably telling Brees about. Reminds me of dudes that talk crap on the phone or some other form of communication outside of in person, and when standing face to face they play dumb and want to be friends. That's all.

To each their own, not only is the Nation loyal, we are a colorful group to say the least.

Keep up the good work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Faithful View Post
    LOL... not saying you are a punk. Just the dudes Flutie was presumably telling Brees about. Reminds me of dudes that talk crap on the phone or some other form of communication outside of in person, and when standing face to face they play dumb and want to be friends. That's all.

To each their own, not only is the Nation loyal, we are a colorful group to say the least.

Keep up the good work.
    Gotcha
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I was at the New Orleans game in 2008 and the French Quarter was owned by the Raider Nation. Not hardly a Saint Jersey to be seen before the game. It was definately very intimidating to the Saints followers. Heard it over several times that they had never seen such a following down there before. I know many of you were there and were in the parade. RAOIDER NATION FAMILY FOREVER!!!

vCash
    Defense needs to inflict some pain. On Brees.

"Just Win Baby!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234