Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Are you kidding me??? I know most of the superfans out there (hell I'm one of them) and I promise you, they were in LA too. I must be a real ****ing clown to you then! How are you going to talk **** about other fans like that?

Let me give you a little history lesson.
    The reason behind the whole Superfan thing is Kiss played a concert in OAKLAND COLISEUM the first time they were there. Some fans of Kiss went to the concert dressed up as the band members. The next day they woke up in the parking lot and it was game day so the 4 guys decided to go to the game dressed up. It started in Oakland, the fans went to LA and then back to Oakland.

Location hasn't mattered, they still dress up.
    Interesting... thanks for the info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Faithful View Post
    Sadly this is true. Some of the bogus fans in LA are dudes that treat the Nation like a gang. I wouldn't say comical 'cause there are individuals that take it to an unnecessary level and people get hurt.

With regards to the the Halloween Fans... I think its funny. Too bad they're punks.
    Halloween fans? Wha.......?

That is Raider Nation at its finest!

vCash

Ha

Raiders 34 saints 30 that's all I have to say about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Faithful View Post
    Interesting... thanks for the info.
    Quite welcome

Nice to know I'm a "punk" because I dress up
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Quite welcome

Nice to know I'm a "punk" because I dress up
    Roflmao
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    I think the stadium atmosphere in Oakland looks awesome. I think seeing dozens and dozens of people dressed up like a "zombie theme park" is pretty damned cool.

If a grown - *** man feels like heading to the game dressed like he came out of a horror film, so be it. He paid for his ticket; he's allowed to.

I just wish Oakland got more prime time games on or around Halloween. IMO, if the Lions and Cowboys are going to get Thanksgiving, the Raiders should get the prime-time game closest to Halloween... just my opinion, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I think the stadium atmosphere in Oakland looks awesome. I think seeing dozens and dozens of people dressed up like a "zombie theme park" is pretty damned cool.

If a grown - *** man feels like heading to the game dressed like he came out of a horror film, so be it. He paid for his ticket; he's allowed to.

I just wish Oakland got more prime time games on or around Halloween. IMO, if the Lions and Cowboys are going to get Thanksgiving, the Raiders should get the prime-time game closest to Halloween... just my opinion, of course.
    Hahahaha HELL YES!!!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    It's more than just camera time for me when I dress up. Is it cool to see yourself in TV? **** yeah! But 99% of the time, NFL Films goes to the normal looking fans than myself, Gorilla Rilla, Toozak, AfroDisiac, Raider Jerry, Firewolf, Oaktown Pirate, Rhinestone Raider, Clawz, Papa Funk, Raider Soulja, Señor Raiderman (I can go on and on an on of my friends' names here). My point is, we do it for the PERSONA of the fan base, not TV time. Watch ANY game and you see normal fans in jerseys, shirts etc 99% more than us superfans.

One of the main reasons for me is the kids love it. I can't tell you how many kids come up to me at games and want their picture with me. I'm a roll model and as such I hand out silver pirate coins. Kids need positive influences in their life outside of home and school and if I can help out in ANY way, it's all worth it. Even in KC I have little kids who are chiefs fans come up for a picture. They love it and think its "cool" and I can guarantee they'll never forget the kindness I show them.

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/PA280419.jpg

There's so much negativity out there that its good to show kids there are adults with different views that can still be nice. I know the first time I met a Superfan, I'll never forget it.

So before you start saying we're all Halloween freaks that want attention, just remember that we do a lot for the community.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 11-15-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork:24332965
    And as everyone knows, having a dangerous crowd is the height of cool.

The LA/gang thing wear was absurd....comical. It had nothing to do with the team, everything to do with the colors. It was embarrassing.

-Stork
    Exactly. We sucked been medicore ever since we went to LA.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Back to the game sunday. I think it will be closer then yall think. Not like we are going up against a bad *** defense. Im more upset about dennis allen's comments then brees.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post

Washington Redskins in Super Bowl XVIII as L.A. Raiders!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships:24343741
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post

Washington Redskins in Super Bowl XVIII as L.A. Raiders!
    **** you mean? They were basically still an OAK team. They were still practicing in OAK in 82. I aint tryin to **** on LA. Not even but before the Raiders left Oakland there was a year long waiting list for tickets. I always saw LA colisuem empty myself JS.

vCash
    Oakland, Los Angeles, it matters not.
    HW - Alistair Overeem
    LHW - Gegard Mousasi
    MW - Kazushi Sakuraba
    WW - Tyron Woodley
    LW - Shinya Aoki/Benson Henderson
    FW - Jose Aldo
    Women's - Marloes Coenen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grizz8884:24344022
    Oakland, Los Angeles, it matters not.
    Ditto

vCash
    I dont dress up nothing against people that do i guess... I just want to be a loud fan base. If you dress up it should be scary especially no paint on the face but what would be epic is if everyone had a classic mask good mask ( leather face, micheal myers, jason, freddy etc) the paint and pirate thing well to me are just not scary, which is why were the laughing stock of the NFL but hey those people are having fun well thats all that matters. (Seriously)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast