Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 682
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,624
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Your the one to talk about thinking as full of **** as you are i don't expect someone who has never so much as played their dad in a pick up basketball game to understand what it takes to win so please keep that let's be losers first and win later in kc this is the raider nation .
    I think plenty


    You smoke crack then open your mouth and spout fountains of stupidity about Allen.


    Best part is, it will be fun to watch you sucking him off when we turn this ship around the right way. That will look nothing like your ******** visions of past grandeur.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Nope I'm the guy whose been laid up since April and wanted to go the game in Miami. Again your mouth is overloading your brain. I'm also the guy who advised you not to bring up your red flag whining in front of real people so as not to make a complete fool out of yourself. I'm figuring you're under 19. Now why don't you have mommy give you a hug and maybe you'll feel better.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I think plenty


    You smoke crack then open your mouth and spout fountains of stupidity about Allen.


    Best part is, it will be fun to watch you sucking him off when we turn this ship around the right way. That will look nothing like your ******** visions of past grandeur.
    Wouldn't you like to b i t c h slap this little wimp?

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,186
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Wouldn't you like to b i t c h slap this little wimp?
    ***** please the only thing you will ever slap is your dick in your little meth head friend's mouth take that crap you like to talk to the black hole and say it nice and load and lets see who gets slapped.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    ***** please the only thing you will ever slap is your dick in your little meth head friend's mouth take that crap you like to talk to the black hole and say it nice and load and lets see who gets slapped.
    Nice and load? Did you mean loud or the load in your mouth?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,909
    vCash
    1500
    Could someone tell me why Reece hasn't gotten more carries this year...?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ya mom's house
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    can someone pm me a link???

    Yea, Im a Raider Fan...Who da F*#K are U?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    1,901
    vCash
    1500
    Reece is looking great already .. Go Raiders
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!


    To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

    Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,909
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, great start - penalties and stupid mistakes.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Game isn't on in my area so I'm depending on you guys to keep me posted. Sucks trying to follow it on BSPN. Smoke signals are faster.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,186
    vCash
    1500
    No d at all.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,079
    vCash
    1500
    already in the redzone

  13. #103
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    No d at all.
    Already? That figures. Need D against Brees.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    1,926
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Game isn't on in my area so I'm depending on you guys to keep me posted. Sucks trying to follow it on BSPN. Smoke signals are faster.
    You can listen to the game here: http://www.compassmedianetworks.com/...stream=raiders
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    Thanks buddy. Appreciate it.

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •