Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    The raiders have quit on Allen so unless he is getting fired before 1pm Sunday this will be another lifeless game played by a team that hates the coach.
    Why makes you think they hate Allen? O.o
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I'm suddenly feeling bright and cheerful about this game.

Not sure why, but I have a good feeling about the Raiders' chances in this game.

vCash
    im hoping we dont lose by 50

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'm suddenly feeling bright and cheerful about this game.

Not sure why, but I have a good feeling about the Raiders' chances in this game.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Someone on that Dline has to step up...

vCash
    I never seen a team get rid of all 53 players at one time but that is what will need to happen in order for Allen to stay in Oakland because none of the players today believe in this coach at all and the word about Allen and his ways in leadership will spread like wild fire once those players are cut and move on to other teams we will all get the 411 as soon as this horror of a season is over.
    yeah like every single player has given up by allen. yes i do think at least 20 of these guys will be gone including 4 or 5 starters on defense. of course when a player gets cut some will talk ****, because there anal that they got fired. Truth is they just ****ING suck compared to the amount there getting paid. Kelly, seymour, mcclain, dmc, dhb, these overpaid bastards can leave and we'll have fresh faces coming in proving there worthy of playing with average contracts. these guys have to prove they can play with ELITE contracts.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Why makes you think they hate Allen? O.o
    He doesn't think, which is precisely the problem with his statement.

Allen is fine, and if anyone does hate him? Cut them immediately. The discipline shown this year tells me we finally have a coach that can get something out of his players. While it might not be much, it's better then anything I've seen in Oakland the last decade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    I don't think they've quit on him. The defense just can't play for ****. The front line is maybe a third of what it used to be. They're better stopping the run at times but they can't get to the Qb and that kills the defense.

Gotta give Allen another off-season to judge it. Reggie was handcuffed with the cap but that shouldn't be as big an issue this coming off-season.

Sucks that the team has regressed on the offensive side of the ball...but rookie head coaches make mistakes. Greg Knapp being one of them. Steve Hoffman being another.
    Great points and i hope your right.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    I have to say - I'm watching a lot of Houston vs Jacksonville via the Red Zone channel.

I swear, I'd take the Houston running game any day of the week. It's so dangerous it's not even funny.

I'll contend that the zone scheme is not the problem, the personnel and coaching of the zone scheme is the problem. Oakland whiffed in changing the run system and offensive line.

But, to be fair to Greg Knapp, Carson Palmer is having one of his best statistical seasons to date - and he's doing it without any kind of offensive balance from the run game. Perhaps with a new approach (and a new line coach or TWO) the run game can take a huge step forward next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    He doesn't think, which is precisely the problem with his statement.

Allen is fine, and if anyone does hate him? Cut them immediately. The discipline shown this year tells me we finally have a coach that can get something out of his players. While it might not be much, it's better then anything I've seen in Oakland the last decade.
    Your the one to talk about thinking as full of **** as you are i don't expect someone who has never so much as played their dad in a pick up basketball game to understand what it takes to win so please keep that let's be losers first and win later in kc this is the raider nation .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    So basically - DA is a bAd leader because he doesn't have enough talent on defense and hired the wrong OC?

Not exactly offencive...just stupid.
    Amen .

vCash
    I hope we win but I don't want to imagine what Drew Brees will do against our secondary and lack of pass rush...

vCash
    Their body language is one thing and their will to play all out is another i could give you many key situations in games this year where Allen showed very poor leadership that cost him the respect of the team but that would take all day so I'll just give you this to think about the raiders were a better team last year running the schemes they had in place we know it and believe you me the team knows it now here comes a new coach he changes everything that worked for the offence and adds very little to the defence but more importantly when the team is behind in need of a winning game plain he is lost as the head coach you must be able to help dig your team out of a hole by making the proper adjustments on any given Sunday fail to do this and you will fail as a leader in the nfl and run the risk of being known as a dead head coach through out the league . Allen is a good coach but a bad leader and the raiders more then anything needs good smart strong leadership no matter who is playing in Oakland .
    Their body language? Really? Maybe their body language shows they are under achievers. Last year's Raiders sucked along with the rest of the division...not much different than this season. I see more in this coaching staff than I've seen in years. It might be better if you stop playing psychologist. You have to have players can perform. We don't have enough of those but we will next season.

vCash
    Your the one to talk about thinking as full of **** as you are i don't expect someone who has never so much as played their dad in a pick up basketball game to understand what it takes to win so please keep that let's be losers first and win later in kc this is the raider nation .
    How old are you? Who are you to question what someone has or hasn't done? Aren't you the guy who was crying about the red flag a couple of months ago? You were wrong then. You are wrong now.

vCash
    Who are you? the same guy that was crying about if you should go to the home game in Miami because you were going to jinx the team? you may let people call you out of your name just because they don't agree with you but not me no matter how old i am I'll never be that kind of man if that is you so be it .

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast