Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The raiders have quit on Allen so unless he is getting fired before 1pm Sunday this will be another lifeless game played by a team that hates the coach.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    The raiders have quit on Allen so unless he is getting fired before 1pm Sunday this will be another lifeless game played by a team that hates the coach.
    I am starting to wonder about this myself. I think we lose 45-30.

vCash
    good i hope the players have quit on allen, because most of them aren't going to be here. they can blame the coach all they want when they get canned out of here, but truth is many of them shouldn't be starters.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    i have faith that the raiders will be much more competitive next year when half these defensive players are out of oakland.
    sadly i have to agree ...i cant wait.... im embarrassed but still hopeful and loyal to my team

vCash
    Either we win by less than 7 or go down by more than 14 with very little fight from the D.

vCash
    i have the saints -5 and i have the game going over 55 as part of my 6 game parlay this week.
    Nice! Good luck!
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    **** the Saints.
    Let's smoke that ***!

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Raiders will make this game competitive at least. Saints by a field goal 41 to 38.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by linden View Post
    They have only held one team to under 20 pts this year and that was the awful eagles where they still passed for 227 yds by a qb who has admitted he cant read a secondary. saints have yet to hold a a team to under 400 yds this year if the raiders dont have to settle for field goals in red zone and our d makes the saints punt a time or 2 raiders will win.
    Saints are 4-1 in their last 5 games. Stats don't matter...wins do.

vCash
    good i hope the players have quit on allen, because most of them aren't going to be here. they can blame the coach all they want when they get canned out of here, but truth is many of them shouldn't be starters.
    I never seen a team get rid of all 53 players at one time but that is what will need to happen in order for Allen to stay in Oakland because none of the players today believe in this coach at all and the word about Allen and his ways in leadership will spread like wild fire once those players are cut and move on to other teams we will all get the 411 as soon as this horror of a season is over.

vCash
    What do you base the "team that hates the coach" on? Just asking.

vCash
    I never seen a team get rid of all 53 players at one time but that is what will need to happen in order for Allen to stay in Oakland because none of the players today believe in this coach at all and the word about Allen and his ways in leadership will spread like wild fire once those players are cut and move on to other teams we will all get the 411 as soon as this horror of a season is over.
    Spread like wildfire by a bunch of under achieving players? Have you ever known anyone who got fired and didn't bad mouth the people they "worked" for? I'll hold judgement until next season to see how our new team plays.

vCash
    I don't think they've quit on him. The defense just can't play for ****. The front line is maybe a third of what it used to be. They're better stopping the run at times but they can't get to the Qb and that kills the defense.

Gotta give Allen another off-season to judge it. Reggie was handcuffed with the cap but that shouldn't be as big an issue this coming off-season.

Sucks that the team has regressed on the offensive side of the ball...but rookie head coaches make mistakes. Greg Knapp being one of them. Steve Hoffman being another.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    What do you base the "team that hates the coach" on? Just asking.
    Their body language is one thing and their will to play all out is another i could give you many key situations in games this year where Allen showed very poor leadership that cost him the respect of the team but that would take all day so I'll just give you this to think about the raiders were a better team last year running the schemes they had in place we know it and believe you me the team knows it now here comes a new coach he changes everything that worked for the offence and adds very little to the defence but more importantly when the team is behind in need of a winning game plain he is lost as the head coach you must be able to help dig your team out of a hole by making the proper adjustments on any given Sunday fail to do this and you will fail as a leader in the nfl and run the risk of being known as a dead head coach through out the league . Allen is a good coach but a bad leader and the raiders more then anything needs good smart strong leadership no matter who is playing in Oakland .

vCash
    Their body language is one thing and their will to play all out is another i could give you many key situations in games this year where Allen showed very poor leadership that cost him the respect of the team but that would take all day so I'll just give you this to think about the raiders were a better team last year running the schemes they had in place we know it and believe you me the team knows it now here comes a new coach he changes everything that worked for the offence and adds very little to the defence but more importantly when the team is behind in need of a winning game plain he is lost as the head coach you must be able to help dig your team out of a hole by making the proper adjustments on any given Sunday fail to do this and you will fail as a leader in the nfl and run the risk of being known as a dead head coach through out the league . Allen is a good coach but a bad leader and the raiders more then anything needs good smart strong leadership no matter who is playing in Oakland .
    So basically - DA is a bAd leader because he doesn't have enough talent on defense and hired the wrong OC?

Not exactly offencive...just stupid.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast