Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I believe they played hard. I see a nucleus of players that die hard, players such as Carson Palmer, Phillip Wheeler, Marcel Reece, and others.

Its frustrating for all, especially the coaches and players. I don't believe all is lost. Bill Belichick went 5-11 in 2000. Pete Carroll had essentially the very same team at 6-2 week 8 of the previous season before finishing 8-8, many felt that Carroll & the Patriots were close and that the hoodie put a torch to the whole deal in 2000.
    IMO not losing the team is crucial to Allen at this point to him earning credibility for the future, glad to hear that they appear to be playing hard.

Some are quick to forget that for all of Cable's faults he had the team playing hard all of the season, this is a crucial metric for coaching success.

This is the time when strong character shines for coaches and players....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    I been defending Palmer all season and I have to say him and his receivers looked like they had never played before? Denarius Moore and Brandon Myers dropping footballs consistently. Did anyone see Taiwan Jones?? He got BLASTED every play he was in. Miscommunication play after play and we only score 17 points when Marcel goes for 100 and 100?? I will stay on the Carson bandwagon because the defense and skill posititons gives us no chances to win a football game. This is one of the most known NFL franchises and us fans are BEGGING them to even give an effort out there. Hate to say I really dont see it

Golden Bears, Raiders, A's, & Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Greetard View Post
    Sanchez reminds me a lot of a young Drew Brees

vCash
    Jason Tarver has got to go as well, constantly receivers getting behind our defensive backs and they all looking at each other like arent responsible! so frustrating

Golden Bears, Raiders, A's, & Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Greetard View Post
    Sanchez reminds me a lot of a young Drew Brees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by F()()TBALL View Post
    Jason Tarver has got to go as well, constantly receivers getting behind our defensive backs and they all looking at each other like arent responsible! so frustrating
    thats 100% on tarver. the players aren't to blame. we can change Defensive coordinators and keep the same secondary and the same **** will happen.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    thats 100% on tarver. the players aren't to blame. we can change Defensive coordinators and keep the same secondary and the same **** will happen.
    Not sure what you're saying... it's on the coach but the secondary would make the same mistakes with different coaches...?

Are you being sarcastic?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Not sure what you're saying... it's on the coach but the secondary would make the same mistakes with different coaches...?

Are you being sarcastic?
    I'm sayin it's not tarvers fault our secondary sucks dick
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I'm sayin it's not tarvers fault our secondary sucks dick
    Fair enough.

... and I completely agree.

Now if a brand new set of defensive backs are making similar mistakes next year, we can start looking at the coaches.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546