Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd love for this to be a competitive game but I just don't see Palmer and these receivers being able to match what Brees does on the other side. Winning this game would be more of a shock than if we won the Falcons game. I just hope it doesn't get tooo ugly.

vCash
    Go Raiders!

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    You people do realize that the Chefs beat the Saints, the same Chefs that until last week never held a lead in a 2012 NFL game.

No one is unbeatable, its being played on the slow track in Oakland, anything is possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    You people do realize that the Chefs beat the Saints, the same Chefs that until last week never held a lead in a 2012 NFL game.

No one is unbeatable, its being played on the slow track in Oakland, anything is possible.
    saints are picking it up, they are playing to be .500 and right back into the playoff race. raiders D has no heart. Raiders can't make halftime adjustments. im sorry i envision an ugly game just like i called the ravens game. i have given up on the raiders never will, but i've given up on the defensive players. the ravens aren't all that on offense, the saints are. now that they found a good rb in ivory its going to open up colston, henderson, and graham moore. i mean who is going to stop graham? mike mitchell? tyvon branch? MATTTT GIRAANNdaHOOO ? this one will be ugly, the next game against cincy will be competitive, but i still see the raiders faltering.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    very good points snake. very good. forgot about the dirt, and the queefs did indeed beat them. vitt mighta just jinxed his team, and the field isn't for everyone, and palmer noted how desperate the team is for a win, and allen having some inside track into NO defense, and the black hole not liking being called out by brees... we have lots going in our favor. i just hope we let loose the dogs of war and 'step on they throat' early.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Rain in the morning. All hell in the afternoon. Who will be on the receiving end of that hell is the only question. Hopefully, it's not us.

The defense needs to show up this game. And the offense needs to learn the art of ball control. Keep Brees on the sidelines. If we can do that against the Saints, we can do it against other high powered offenses. But we have to start learning how to do that now.

Raiders 22 - Saints 21.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I would love to see your scenario for a football team scoring 22 points. 1 TD and 5 FGs?

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Saints should have no problem covering -5.5 in this one.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    thanks raiderjunkee...

HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    thanks raiderjunkee...

I know, chipurmunki. Unfortunately, imo, this is the reality of where this team is at right now. Just keeping it real.
    Last edited by RaiderJunkee; 11-17-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    I know, chipurmunki. Unfortunately, imo, this is the reality of where this team is at right now. Just keeping it real.
    i have the saints -5 and i have the game going over 55 as part of my 6 game parlay this week.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I would love to see your scenario for a football team scoring 22 points. 1 TD and 5 FGs?
    Exactly. I think the FGs are a given with our squad right now.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    its going to be light rain if at all. the following is the reason raiders are going to get spanked again.

Drew brees in on a mission,
    the raiders defense are in remission.
    most of them at the end of the season will collect their pension.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    its going to be light rain if at all. the following is the reason raiders are going to get spanked again.

Drew brees in on a mission,
    the raiders defense are in remission.
    most of them at the end of the season will collect their pension.
    cmon a little faith i wanna win i think we kick *** this one raiders 34 aints 21 after it being close we convincingly woop their cheeks...
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    cmon a little faith i wanna win i think we kick *** this one raiders 34 aints 21 after it being close we convincingly woop their cheeks...
    i have faith that the raiders will be much more competitive next year when half these defensive players are out of oakland.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast