Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    take the over on this game guys NO has 31st worst pass and rush d. Its going to be a shoot out and will probably come down to the first team to punt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    did you notice palmer and brees stats are similar, unfortunately..brees will be throwing vs our porous secondary. Our best shot is to run the ball enough to keep brees off the field, or a lot of short ball control paasses by carson.
    there stats are not similar. brees has 10 more touchdowns. touchdowns over yards any day. yet brees has slightly more yards too.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    **** the Saints.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    actually I wouldnt be totally upset if we lose out, as long as we trade for a few more draft picks.
    Nutz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    **** the Saints.
    Now I am content.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Now I am content.
    lol frickin OBIE is funny, I gotta laugh with you.

We all understand Obie,and we agree,,, **** the Saints!

vCash
    Big time role reversal....I remember when New Orleans was home to the Aints, and their fans wore paper bags over their heads to the games.

Anyone remember "What's Happening"? The episode where Rerun learned gambling was an awful thing when he bet on an Oakland-Tampa Bay Monday night football game? The Raiders were invincible and the Bucs had yet to win a game.

Lol...I miss the 70's.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    there stats are not similar. brees has 10 more touchdowns. touchdowns over yards any day. yet brees has slightly more yards too.
    I mentioned that in my post as well, but go back and count how many drives we could have/should have walked away with a TD. If those mistakes are withdrawn, brees and palmers #'s will look a lot alike. Comp % is the important stat.

vCash
    After watching the Atlanta-Saints game this is going to be tough. Brees looked great and against our secondary...it could be ugly. Then again it depends on who shows up for the Raiders. Go Raiders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Big time role reversal....I remember when New Orleans was home to the Aints, and their fans wore paper bags over their heads to the games.

Anyone remember "What's Happening"? The episode where Rerun learned gambling was an awful thing when he bet on an Oakland-Tampa Bay Monday night football game? The Raiders were invincible and the Bucs had yet to win a game.

Lol...I miss the 70's.

-Stork
    Watching the Raiders on MNF on ABC and listening to play by play on CBS radio with Jack Buck and Hank Stram. The best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    After watching the Atlanta-Saints game this is going to be tough. Brees looked great and against our secondary...it could be ugly. Then again it depends on who shows up for the Raiders. Go Raiders.
    I'm still kinda wondering how we forced Ryan into 3 picks, but we can't get any versus Rivers (who gives them out like candy), the dynamic duo of Gabbert/Henne, and Freeman.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    lol frickin OBIE is funny, I gotta laugh with you.

We all understand Obie,and we agree,,, **** the Saints!

That simple statement before everygame gets me all pumped up and I feel good about it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

Lol...I miss the 70's.

-Stork
    Hogan's Heroes, Mash, 6 million dollar man, star trek, KISS, Disco, Oakland kicking butt...owning MNF like it was their &*$^%, good good times man.

vCash
    Branch might be out...DHB might be out...Seymour DMC Goods are definitely out
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Branch might be out...DHB might be out...Seymour DMC Goods are definitely out
    Just when we thought we were getting healthy here comes the pain!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast