Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sean payton anybody?

Now that his contract has been voided do you think RM should drop Allen down to a DC and Bring in a proven coach to lead this team. Knapp needs to be Gone and Dennis Allen is just too young in my mind to lead a football team (lane Kiffin all over again). Keep him on the team for familiarity reasons and get someone who can actually manage the game

vCash
    Sure but who do we replace him with in 2014 when this team still has a long way to go. I would rather use the Steelers as an example and stick with a coach for a few years.

vCash
    As OC yes as HC no. god damn this team has no talent what did you expect. Dennis Allen should be the coach for a minimum of 3 seasons. he has 2 more after this to prove his worth. Its not only the HC this team just lacks talent plain and simple.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    No...

You do realize we hired a coach from his tree right????

Let's not revert to complete stupidity and being a dumb organization

/thread

vCash
    There is a less than zero percent chance this happens.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Payton would never step down because he's Won a SuperBowl as a HC. Andy Reid might though if the eagles decide to dump him once he's done skinning his Coaching staff. A lot of blame falls on RM for sitting on his *** while the trade deadline came

vCash
    There will not be any coaching changes here in Oakland.(at least not head coach).

Nor should there be.

AJ

vCash
    No...

The LAST thing we need is to start over AGAIN. DA is doing what he can with the players he has. It's only 1/2 way through the season. Don't give up on him yet. He's never been in the NFL before.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    There is a less than zero percent chance this happens.
    x2 we need some talent and that will take time. DA can handle this should be given the time to make the changes we have needed for a long time. The offense is already changing and I think you can see more of a Al Saunders influence just in this last game. Mistakes killed us, bad route running, throws and tackling to name a few. Keep the faith Raider Nation!

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    lol what did people expect reggie to do with 20 million over the cap and his first pick being the last pick of the 3rd round? like seriously what?

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Talent is the problem....we have none...doesnt matter what coach we bring in....we run a bette defensive scheme....but still cant play better defense.....

vCash
    ^ exactly but then you have the fans to say we have just as much talent as any team in the league. this defense blows no one will be starting on the niners defense. 11 out of our 11 starters are back ups on the niners that just makes me laugh. What was Al thinking?!?!?!

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    He won't come here that is WAY away from home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    ^ exactly but then you have the fans to say we have just as much talent as any team in the league. this defense blows no one will be starting on the niners defense. 11 out of our 11 starters are back ups on the niners that just makes me laugh. What was Al thinking?!?!?!
    Lol that is def not true, we would have maybe 1 or 2

vCash
    Nope.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast