Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    call in eddy curry and they can have a hot dog eating competition

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    You could tell once they both were getting ejected they sprinted towards the back. I am sure they made friendly plans to meet back there once they knew they were both tossed. Perkins literally took off running into the lockeroom with team officials chasing him. You could tell they were trying to square up in the back.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Soooooooooo glad I have the tickets when OKC comes to Memphis for only 1 appearance in March. Things should really be interesting by then
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Wish z bo would have had the chance to give him the whooping he needs.

vCash
    My money is on Randolph.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtPpvhRDasA

ZBO was like "I'd beat yo ***" lol.

vCash
    Well since Perkins gave up playing hoops a couple of years ago, I guess he has to do something.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    ZBO for the win
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    DMC suspended 2 games for arguing. This should be 2 games as well then. But I HIGHLY doubt it

vCash
    Not exactly the same.......2 players in the heat of a game getting trash mouthed with each other and then nothing else coming out of it?
    What did Cousins do?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123