Bin Laden

vCash
    Dwayne Johnson

vCash
    George W. Bush

vCash
    Jesus

vCash
    wait that 5 ... You said 4 Laker critics ..... oh wait ... did you mean your 1 big sentence was for the Laker critics???? oh ........ in that case ....

/thread

vCash
    Mauricio Flores

vCash
    All the criticism the Lakers are getting right now, is fair. But for reasons you may not think. It comes with the territory. Success breeds envy. Every decision is dissected but you have to look at the big picture here. No sports team can win every year so nobody is perfect but since 1980 the Buss family and the Lakers have 10 championships (2 very recent) and 16 finals appearances.

Basically in the last 32 years half of the time the Lakers are in the finals and 1/3 of the time they are champions...........you think they might be doing something right. Most people wanted Phil back but most people wanted Phil gone in 2011. The Lakers decided to go with a faster, easier to pick up, better for Steve Nash offense. Honestly Howard can fit in any offense, so can Kobe and believe it or not so can Metta. Pau would fit better in the triangle but I would rather have Nash more comfortable then Pau because he is the floor general.

The Lakers bench without question would pick up and benefit better in the Dantoni system. Phil has a great success record but nobody can argue that he is all but done with coaching in the NBA. And if he already has 1 foot out the door and Dantoni is hungier and Nash is better suited in this offense and the bench is better suited for this offense and the Lakers more often then not make good decisions and in 2014 when guys like Lebron are available and Dantoni will still be around, is this decision that terrible.

At worst its a 50/50 call and haven't they earned the benefit of the doubt. If this works then showtime and more championships are on the way and that alone is worth the gamble. Im all in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    I believe the word you were going for was "Attention". You have a short Attention Span, not intention span. But then again, the error, however unintentional, does offer damming support to your claim.
    And I believe you meant Damning support.. Unless you're intention was to intimate he was building a barrier to hold back his attention/intention.. Just saying...

vCash
    I concede fams cuz I'm in no position to argue. U know what u meant more than I do. My apologies if offense was taken cuz that wasn't my intention by any means.
    i guess you have a short intention span, hehehehe

vCash
    Loool...I guess I do have a short attention span because my intention was to correct that guy but I didn't pay enough attention to my own crap and subsequently screwed it up...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150:24338104
    I believe the word you were going for was "Attention". You have a short Attention Span, not intention span. But then again, the error, however unintentional, does offer damming support to your claim.
    And I believe you meant Damning support.. Unless you're intention was to intimate he was building a barrier to hold back his attention/intention.. Just saying...
    Join the club my friend. I think you were shooting for your NOT you're. Lol...solidarity brother. Hehehe

vCash
    brahmaputra.
    ]

vCash

4 Laker Critics

Quote Originally Posted by JustPast12 View Post
    All the criticism the Lakers are getting right now, is fair. But for reasons you may not think. It comes with the territory. Success breeds envy. Every decision is dissected but you have to look at the big picture here. No sports team can win every year so nobody is perfect but since 1980 the Buss family and the Lakers have 10 championships (2 very recent) and 16 finals appearances. Basically in the last 32 years half of the time the Lakers are in the finals and 1/3 of the time they are champions...........you think they might be doing something right. Most people wanted Phil back but most people wanted Phil gone in 2011. The Lakers decided to go with a faster, easier to pick up, better for Steve Nash offense. Honestly Howard can fit in any offense, so can Kobe and believe it or not so can Metta. Pau would fit better in the triangle but I would rather have Nash more comfortable then Pau because he is the floor general. The Lakers bench without question would pick up and benefit better in the Dantoni system. Phil has a great success record but nobody can argue that he is all but done with coaching in the NBA. And if he already has 1 foot out the door and Dantoni is hungier and Nash is better suited in this offense and the bench is better suited for this offense and the Lakers more often then not make good decisions and in 2014 when guys like Lebron are available and Dantoni will still be around, is this decision that terrible. At worst its a 50/50 call and haven't they earned the benefit of the doubt. If this works then showtime and more championships are on the way and that alone is worth the gamble. Im all in
    So who are the four Laker critics?

vCash
    nicely said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12