Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Laker Critics

vCash

4 Laker Critics

All the criticism the Lakers are getting right now, is fair. But for reasons you may not think. It comes with the territory. Success breeds envy. Every decision is dissected but you have to look at the big picture here. No sports team can win every year so nobody is perfect but since 1980 the Buss family and the Lakers have 10 championships (2 very recent) and 16 finals appearances. Basically in the last 32 years half of the time the Lakers are in the finals and 1/3 of the time they are champions...........you think they might be doing something right. Most people wanted Phil back but most people wanted Phil gone in 2011. The Lakers decided to go with a faster, easier to pick up, better for Steve Nash offense. Honestly Howard can fit in any offense, so can Kobe and believe it or not so can Metta. Pau would fit better in the triangle but I would rather have Nash more comfortable then Pau because he is the floor general. The Lakers bench without question would pick up and benefit better in the Dantoni system. Phil has a great success record but nobody can argue that he is all but done with coaching in the NBA. And if he already has 1 foot out the door and Dantoni is hungier and Nash is better suited in this offense and the bench is better suited for this offense and the Lakers more often then not make good decisions and in 2014 when guys like Lebron are available and Dantoni will still be around, is this decision that terrible. At worst its a 50/50 call and haven't they earned the benefit of the doubt. If this works then showtime and more championships are on the way and that alone is worth the gamble. Im all in

vCash
    Where's the summary version? I have a short intention span.

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash

4 Laker Critics

Mauricio Flores

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritz:24330423
    Where's the summary version? I have a short intention span.
    I believe the word you were going for was "Attention". You have a short Attention Span, not intention span. But then again, the error, however unintentional, does offer damming support to your claim.

vCash
    You could have split it up into paragraphs.

vCash
    walk into a bar

vCash
    Daniel San Martin

vCash
    Eric Sachs

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    RJ Mallari

vCash
    Stephen A. Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    I believe the word you were going for was "Attention". You have a short Attention Span, not intention span. But then again, the error, however unintentional, does offer damming support to your claim.
    Nah I got it right blood

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritz:24331233
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Nah I got it right blood
    I concede fams cuz I'm in no position to argue. U know what u meant more than I do. My apologies if offense was taken cuz that wasn't my intention by any means.

vCash
    That loser analyst (who likes Boston) during the half-time game (when we lost to the Clipps) who wouldn't stfu about how bad the Lakers were

vCash
    Is that all 1 sentence?

vCash
    Hitler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast