Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Whose streak will last longer?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Washington

48 57.83%
  • New York

35 42.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Washington: 0-7 & NY 5-0

Last night the Pistons finally pulled off their first win of the season, leaving the Washinton Wizards as the only team without a win in the league. I believe last season started out much the same for the Wizards, though the Bobcats would eventually prove themselves worthy of the worst record in the league. I'm personally surprised by this. Nene and Wall are out (I actually think Wall being out makes Washington better, but I do believe they need Nene). With the addition of defensive minded players like Nene, Okafor and Ariza, I thought this squad would play very well this season. I wasn't expecting a visit to the post season, but I thought Washington would certainly be one of the better lottery teams in the league.

NY on the other had has been a pleasant surprise. I did expect NY (and BK for that matter) to play very well this season, but I didn't expect NY would be the only undefeated team by the third week of the regular season, especially wiht Amare out of the line up. Melo is playing solid ball (not as 'amazing' as some are suggesting), Smith is obviously great coming off the bench, and I thought starting Felton and Kidd would be a problem, but it seems to be working just fine for now. Novak is hitting his 3's and Brewer is playing well. And NY still is expecting Amare and Shumpert back in a while. It seems like NY is filled with great potential (and no, I am not one of those who think NY will be worse with Amare, I expect them to be even better with him).

so whose streak is going to last longer? NY or Washington? And which one are you more surprised by?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    I'll let you know after tonight.......
    J/K, NY has a tough game today, don't really know who is playing Washington, but NY always has a hard time in SA.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Washington will last longer, without Wall and Nene they are hot garbage. NY is much more surprising as well, they are likely to lose to eith SA or Memphis IMO. Nobody should be surprised at Washingtons start, they started last year off at 0-8

vCash
    washington's streak will go longer. we have two tough games in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Knicks lose tonight. So, Washington.

vCash
    knicks will let us know tonight!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Washington? Don't you read PSD? Knicks are going 82-0. Lol

vCash
    No way Washington is better without Wall. Yeah he has underwhelmed since being picked 1st overall and yeah he struggles shooting from the perimeter but no way in hell is Washington with AJ PRICE better than Washington with Wall. Don't forget Wall is still younger than Damian Lillard.

Wall still has a high ceiling and a is bit raw fundamentally, maybe this is the year he turns the corner.

Knicks will lose first

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Washington? Don't you read PSD? Knicks are going 98-0. Lol
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Most likely the Wizards.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Knicks have to two very tough matchups. They can easily lose both. Memphis is a very tough matchup, and SA is no pushover either.

Washington has to win eventually, right?
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    New York is going to lose to Memphis, so Washington's streak will last longer.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Washington. NY will lose one of the next two @SA and @MEM

vCash
    Wash will lose longer

vCash
    Wiz are terrible without wall
    Future Ace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast