Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    2 straight years of the same ********! Rex needs to stop being a pushover and treat everyone like he did Kerry Rhodes his first year, if you dont shut your mouth, play his way, and up to his expectations youre benched or gone!

vCash
    green sees wat tebow did for mcgahee careeer last year. Mcgahee was having a poor season till tebow started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caŮamin View Post
    Lol.. Yep . I wonder what tomorrow's headline will be.. This story needs to go way..maybe a win on Sunday will do just that..
    You never hear about this kind of bull **** on a winning team. Winning cures everything.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I wish they would just go out and WIN A FOOTBALL GAME. Enough of this Tebow this-Tebow that garbage. Rex needs to sit down with these guys and say listen. Time to shut up and play. You want to make a statement? Do it on the field. Go out and get a win sunday and then again thursday vs the Patriots at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Someone who's been as bad as Greene has been shouldn't be throwing stones. Sanchez is an above average play action passer, who can't use the play action pass because he has no running game to work with.

The one causing that problem shouldn't be complaining, he should be thanking God that he still has a job.
    That was my first thought but he's now backtracking claiming he was taken out of context. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as this doesn't seem to be his style. I'd be surprised to see him extended but to place all the blame of the running game on him is a little short-sighted. The interior blocking has been dreadful and actually the overall blocking is about the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    That was my first thought but he's now backtracking claiming he was taken out of context. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as this doesn't seem to be his style. I'd be surprised to see him extended but to place all the blame of the running game on him is a little short-sighted. The interior blocking has been dreadful and actually the overall blocking is about the same.
    Yeah, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since he's still here, and this team needs to heal. What he said might have been taken out of context, and we know the media here loves to rile up the fans.

Considering everything that had already happened though, Greene would have been better off keeping his mouth shut. If you don't say anything, the media can't take your words out of context.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Greene needs to give the media the finger.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234