Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    If anyway should lose their starting job (that isn't on the offensive line) it's Shonn Greene. Especially after this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Let me ask this: Is this time right now worse than the Kotite Years?
    I was only like 6 during that era so I don't really remember how bad it was Maybe u could tell me lol but this **** right now is unbearable... The only positive is I thInk some of r young guys (Wilkerson,coples,Davis,kerley,hill) have crazy potential and could use this year to work on there flaws and come back stronger for next season

vCash
    The Kotite era was a joke.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Let me ask this: Is this time right now worse than the Kotite Years?
    I have to say yes.....Why? Maybe my memory escapes me I just dont remember Kotite talking smack. The Jets always sucked so you kinda went into the seasons not expecting much. Hence the S.O.J. theme.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    What this proves more than anything is that the players dont respect Rex. On both sides of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    I have to say yes.....Why? Maybe my memory escapes me I just dont remember Kotite talking smack. The Jets always sucked so you kinda went into the seasons not expecting much. Hence the S.O.J. theme.
    They had Boomer, without any receivers in his 1st year and then,
    they spent money on Neil O'Donnell, which everyone knew was a mistake.
    They spent money to get worse and drafted Keyshawn because Peyton stayed in school. They drafted Brady because Sapp smoked weed. Those were dark days, this is nothing like that. There is some talent on this team, there was a void in talent then.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Woody will be speaking to the media in a little while about this mess..Should be interesting. I'm sure he will take the time to promote Tebow..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    They had Boomer, without any receivers in his 1st year and then,
    they spent money on Neil O'Donnell, which everyone knew was a mistake.
    They spent money to get worse and drafted Keyshawn because Peyton stayed in school. They drafted Brady because Sapp smoked weed. Those were dark days, this is nothing like that. There is some talent on this team, there was a void in talent then.

eactly why its worse in my opinion....This team shouldnt be 3-6 and Rex and crew shouldnt be predicting Superbowls/Playoffs..

You kinda knew Jets would be bad in the Kotite era..I mean dude sucked with the eagles. I remember having to play Madden with Jets teams rated in the low 70's It was brutal .
    If you became a fan circa Bill Parcells its been mostly rainbows and lollipops at least from a Jets fan pov.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    eactly why its worse in my opinion....This team shouldnt be 3-6 and Rex and crew shouldnt be predicting Superbowls/Playoffs..

You kinda knew Jets would be bad in the Kotite era..I mean dude sucked with the eagles. I remember having to play Madden with Jets teams rated in the low 70's It was brutal .
    If you became a fan circa Bill Parcells its been mostly rainbows and lollipops at least from a Jets fan pov.
    I disagree, that era didn't have a clue.

There were signs that this might happen this year, and I choose to ignore them.
    I was wrong about this team, and it bothers me how wrong I was.

vCash
    sure shonn sucks, but i agree with him......... my faith in mark is gone and will never ever be restored

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysons_Beard View Post
    sure shonn sucks, but i agree with him......... my faith in mark is gone and will never ever be restored
    Someone who's been as bad as Greene has been shouldn't be throwing stones. Sanchez is an above average play action passer, who can't use the play action pass because he has no running game to work with.

The one causing that problem shouldn't be complaining, he should be thanking God that he still has a job.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    War Machine clarified his statement. He basically spoke in general terms. Basically saying that when your 3-6, it might be a good idea to make changes..These journalist are just trying to build on the initial Anon story..Bunch of troublemakers..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cañamin View Post
    War Machine clarified his statement. He basically spoke in general terms. Basically saying that when your 3-6, it might be a good idea to make changes..These journalist are just trying to build on the initial Anon story..Bunch of troublemakers..
    I guess it worked.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Rex Ryan guaranteed a superbowl before the 2011 season. That makes this so much worse! He has to follow the mold of other coaches! He can't be unique! He has to be whiny and pessimistic like the coaches I love!

:cry:
    :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Last edited by jetsforever; 11-15-2012 at 04:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I guess it worked.
    Lol.. Yep . I wonder what tomorrow's headline will be.. This story needs to go way..maybe a win on Sunday will do just that..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast