A one trick pony....
1) defend multiple positions
2) significant size/strength advantage at guard
3) strong handle
4) can turn good defense into good offense on the slow break
5) showing signs of a respectable corner 3
6) can play point against backups and sometimes against starters
7) 2nd leading assist guy on the team
8) one of the best wing rebounders in the NBA...particularly on the defensive end
There's definitely more than 1 trick there. He's far from a perfect player, but I'll take him on my roster and make better use of him in the half court than just 2 point jumpers.
Evan had three of his strongest takes to the basket I've seen from him so far in the last game. He put his body of favors to protect the ball one of the times. He still made the iggy grimace afterwards. But that was an encouraging sign.
Pay attention. You might learn something.
Lol @ et being a one trick pony. **************. Turner when is getting better and better and hes a good all around player. He helps this team in many ways. He might never lead the league in scoring but he can average 19, 8 boards and 5 or 6 assist. Once he starts getting to the free throw line hell be getting 19-20 points consistantly
Last edited by Fred; 11-20-2012 at 07:42 AM.