Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    without lou we dont make the playoffs last year? hmmm thats really debatable... unfortunately i dont wanna take this thread off on a tangent, its about turner at the 2 vs 3, so ill try to mix that in.

there are two different lou williams's the one who exists, and the one who should exist. the first lou, the real one, had he not been on the sixers last year, wed have seen the ball more steadily in holidays (and turners) hands. maybe holiday starts his progression earlier in his career, opposed to starting to see a star now in year 4. also, ud have seen more turner at he 2, instead of these crappy pseudo lineups of holiday. lou. turner. iggy. thad/brand.... the offense may have actually been run more efficiently with holiday getting lous ball-handling time.

also, to keep this thread on track.... although turner started at the 2, he got most of his minutes at the 3 in those pseudo lineups that are garbage (even tho collins loves them).... or even worse, sharing a backcourt wth lou, who takes everyone else out of the game.

the lou williams, who lou williams SHOULD have been.... should have been our starting 2 all last year. lou should never play pg.... he should never take more tha 3-5 dribbles at a time without passing. that lou williams (this person doesnt really exist) would be a really good basketball player, and the sixers would have not only made the playoffs, but they would have won the atlantic.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Don't be stupid.

Your talking about 5 ****ing games. That's embarrassing.
    im talking about a losing record with JRich starting. i dont care how many ****ing games it is but go ahead and ignore the obvious as usual.

You are right tho its embarrassing for JRich.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Young isn't even part of the equation, imo. And while YOU aren't arguing to "unleash" Evan, the other geniuses here are.

(It's not easy holding separate arguments with several people at once. Forgive me.)

I'm not even saying "start Jrich". In fact I assume is was to be Lavoy, Hawes, Turner, Wright and Jrue. Seemed obvious to me. Thad is most effective off the bench, yada yada.

But no matter WHAT line-up we had last night we weren't winning. We couldn't put it in the ocean, we could defend the perimeter, we couldn't rebound.

Hard to do any of those things when you get no respect in the paint at either end.
    Ricky Ricky Ricky, ur as ignorant and oblivious as they come.. ur truly famous for ignoring 95 percent of what someone says and focus on the remaining 5 percent.

I even made it clear by clearly stating its not abt et and I'm not an et fan boy. I'm just stating the obvious facts that u need him on court for rebounding and initiating the open court. Take advantage of his size and utilize players roles how they should..

Its obvious I'm one of the "geniuses " ur referring to since I schooled u on this debate half heartedly.

Yes I will be considered a genius around here if I decide to get in basketball debates with u.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i dont care how many ****ing games it is

Like I said: embarrassing. If you react after every win or loss as tho it's the end of the world...you look foolish.

Between you and me of course.

And if JRich is embarrassing, then Evan similarly sucks. Because right now, while Evan is grabbing lots more boards, JRich is scoring the same as ET (in 7 LESS minutes) at the same pathetic %. And for my money JRich has played better 'd'. Both man and (for sure) team.

vCash
    JRich has betrer D lol stop now your Embarassing yourself along with JRich.

Dont we need rebouns desperately? If so then shouldnt ET be on the court more than 23 min a game?

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Answerback03 View Post
    I even made it clear by clearly stating its not abt et and I'm not an et fan boy. .
    I have no idea what that statement means.

And there is not a single thing about basketball you know that I don't. The guys here can argue trades and GM **** all day long. I can't hang with that. But when it comes to X's and O's? No one here - no one- knows what I do. You argue like I did when I, too, was 9 years old. You will learn over time. Read up...keep the yap shut...study games by not even watching the ball...someday you will know 10% of what I know.

Come back in a few decades. Honestly.

(Oh, and take some writing courses first.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    JRich has betrer D lol stop now your Embarassing yourself along with JRich.

Dont we need rebouns desperately? If so then shouldnt ET be on the court more than 23 min a game?
    He plays 32 dumb dumb.

And, yes, if you actually watch each guy...you will be surprised to see that JRich is playing very solid 'd'...while ET is doing his usual.

I was surprised myself. I know Hydro has been as well.

vCash
    Haha buddy. First off I'm willing to bet I'm 10 times the player and know more X's and 0's than u.

I was a starter on the 7th ranked basketball team in new York in high school and played college ball. I am currently coaching 11 and 12 graders. And sorry for the improper grammer as I was responding on my phone in classes I'm taking to the side.

So yes ur wrong again. If u wanna argue x and o I can all day. Me reading ur posts in the past tell me uk some abt basketball but ur biases cloud ur thoughts way to much.

Btw u make urself look like a fool by taking personal shots, put downs and jokes in a debate like u do. U just admit defeat.

So let me make it clear to u.. I'm gonna post here my often to eat u alive on x's and o's

vCash
    Lolol. Enough with the Turner nonsense. Dude is a bust. He's never going to be good. Get over it. He doesn't need a few more minutes or a few more seasons or whatever you lunatics think.

vCash
    Haha.

You are new here.

I'm also from New York. Coached 4 NBA players (one still in the league); many who played in Europe; and dozens who played D1. In 3 years coaching in an elite NY high school program I lost 11 games. Three years.

I'm personal friends of Morgan Wootten and have taught at camps with him for a decade. (I'm also 2-1 against DeMatha.)

So shove it up your ***, junior.

With all due respect.

vCash
    What school do u coach? Maybe I've played u than.. and Idk why u say u coach d1 players and nba player? If they're that talented they'll get a d1 offer. Even without coaching.

I've been asked to guard jimmer. Does that mean anything? No..

So yes ill argue x and o with u anyday.u might learn a thing or two. I wouldn't expect u to admit it tho.

Ask me any question ud like to or r confused about. Id be glad to help u out .

vCash
    In 4 years of hs ball I lost 12 games.. 4 years.

Listen u can throw out all the accolades u want.. so can I and so can many other posters. It doesn't mean anything. . U talk a big game and I'm gonna confront u for once Bc u take shots, manipulate and talk circles around urself.

If u wanna say u are so great at x and o than prove it. Ill be around.. but recently what I've seen from u is immaturity, hypocricy, and nonsense to anyone that mentions turner

As I've said. Uk uk basketball. I've seen posts from u in the past. But lately u just come across as a naive ignorant tool

vCash
    With all due respect....

vCash

no more turner at the 3

I have been slightly shocked about jrichs defensive activity, yes. Ive actually been less impressed with his offense (hes pretty inefficient, and hes basically useless if his 3s arent falling).

That being said, turner is a much better defensive player... And yes, turners D is a bit overrated, mostly because he gives his man about 4-8 inches of space.....

A good hanit of bad defenders (jrich, willie green, jodie meeks) is that keep their hands active and stay close to their man.... They get beat more often than not, but a guy who plays better overall defense (better defensive footwork) like ET could take his D to the next level by closing distance and staying active.... Iggy learned to do that over the last 2-3 seasons, along with improving his team defense.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Lolol. Enough with the Turner nonsense. Dude is a bust. He's never going to be good. Get over it. He doesn't need a few more minutes or a few more seasons or whatever you lunatics think.
    This thread has nothing to do with playing time, or needing more seasons in the league....

But thanks for ur insight.... Its truley a relevation.

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast