Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash

no more turner at the 3

3-0 at the 2 and 3 good games fro ET vs 0-2 vs 2 very beatble teams including the worst team in the league.

Ur hatred of turner blinds u to him having good qualities. Maybe he is a bust, but hes still better at the 2 than the 3, and thats all that natters here.

Jrich for all his leadership (lol) aint gonna win a game for u.... Hes not ray allen.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    3-0 at the 2 and 3 good games fro ET vs 0-2 vs 2 very beatble teams including the worst team in the league.
    So Evan is the reason we won...and a lack of Evan is why we lose.

Is that what you're saying? You think he has THAT big of an impact on the outcome of games? I anxiously anticipate your reply.

Ur hatred of turner blinds u to him having good qualities.
    [QUOTE=BChydro86;24333877]I fully recognize the 1-2 things he does well. But he ain't deciding outcomes of games for christ sake. But your love for him blinds YOU top the fact that he just ain't all that good. He's a 10 PPG guy who can't shoot, defend, run, or lead.

Maybe he is a bust, but hes still better at the 2 than the 3, and thats all that natters here.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Whatever. I just can't believe you think it MATTERS all that much.

Jrich for all his leadership (lol) aint gonna win a game for u.... Hes not ray allen.
    Is Ray Allen a leader? Okee doke.

Anyway, you can "lol" all you want (that still gives me douche chills when grown men use that term)...but we're suffering from a lack of leadership, among other things. Our three BIGGEST leaders from last year are all gone. A new team...with young guys...and no franchise player...means leadership is at a premium (much as you don't know of these things apparently).

JRich is the best we got for that role. Embrace it.

vCash
    if Jrich is the best we got for that role why did we go 3-0 without and drop 2 in a row after he returned? We have a LOSING record with JRich starting. the Numbers dont lie.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash

no more turner at the 3

The offense looks better with jrue turner wright.... They look crisper. Wright plays more under control when jrich an young arent on the floor.... Cause he has less ball handling responsibilities.

Jrich and nick young should be getting spot minutes, they dont contribute to wins.

Turners best position is the 2, he plays better basketball there, he has physical advantages there, he rebounds better there.

This isnt rocket science.... Its not like we have a 2 guard good enough to warrant turner playing the 3. Id like thad to split time at the 3 with wright if it gets more turner time at the 2.... These cute lineups of 2 smalls turner wright thad dont work.... Or even worse . Jrue rchardson.young.wright.young.... Its just stupid.... We are a big team, we need to play big.... We are a big team pretending to be a finesse team at its own expense.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    if Jrich is the best we got for that role why did we go 3-0 without and drop 2 in a row after he returned? We have a LOSING record with JRich starting. the Numbers dont lie.
    Don't be stupid.

Your talking about 5 ****ing games. That's embarrassing.

vCash
    The offense looks better with jrue turner wright.... They look crisper. Wright plays more under control when jrich an young arent on the floor.... Cause he has less ball handling responsibilities.

Jrich and nick young should be getting spot minutes, they dont contribute to wins.

Turners best position is the 2, he plays better basketball there, he has physical advantages there, he rebounds better there.

This isnt rocket science.... Its not like we have a 2 guard good enough to warrant turner playing the 3. Id like thad to split time at the 3 with wright if it gets more turner time at the 2.... These cute lineups of 2 smalls turner wright thad dont work.... Or even worse . Jrue rchardson.young.wright.young.... Its just stupid.... We are a big team, we need to play big.... We are a big team pretending to be a finesse team at its own expense.

I'm not arguing any of that. What I'm saying goes deeper.

Tweak as you will; that's all fine.

Our team needs to play TOUGHER and our bigs need to do what they are paid to do. Period.

THAT'S why we're losing. Not because of anything Evan is or isn't doing.

vCash

no more turner at the 3

Regardless of that, cause u are right about that.... Which is why id like to see lavoy and hawes more together, hopefuy they can work it out.... Cause thad (or wright) arent gonna give u that toughness.... And kwame just doesnt exist as far as im concerned.

U talk a lot about turner playing a lot of minutes, which he gets plenty, but those minutes are better used at the 2 than the 3. And he plays probably 90-100% of his minutes at the 3..... Thats not where ull get the most from turner.... U play guys where they perform best. The team will be better for it.

So dont make this about excuses or "unleashing" cause thats not the point. The point is SIMPLE.... Jrich and young arent that good, and turner is better at the 2... So play him at the 2 and give jrich and young bench minutes.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Young isn't even part of the equation, imo. And while YOU aren't arguing to "unleash" Evan, the other geniuses here are.

(It's not easy holding separate arguments with several people at once. Forgive me.)

I'm not even saying "start Jrich". In fact I assume is was to be Lavoy, Hawes, Turner, Wright and Jrue. Seemed obvious to me. Thad is most effective off the bench, yada yada.

But no matter WHAT line-up we had last night we weren't winning. We couldn't put it in the ocean, we could defend the perimeter, we couldn't rebound.

Hard to do any of those things when you get no respect in the paint at either end.

vCash

no more turner at the 3

Ok. So we agree?

The end?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Yes. It's settled.

Turner sucks.

vCash
    I kid. I kid.

vCash
    But Doug got props for taking a team with no stars to one game from the ECF last year. He did what any NBA coach has to do: get his collection of overpaid brats to over-achieve for a full season.

This year he's not getting it from them. And he needs to be held accountable before we find ourselves 12-28 when Bynum gets here.

vCash

no more turner at the 3

If thats true, hes not playing good lineups and he runs an inefficient offense.... We almost missed the playoffs last year too cause of this. Also, they didnt do it for a "full season" he did it til about a week before the all star break.

If rose and noah are healthy, and we lose in the first round.... No one gives collins all that credit. I know thats not what happened, and we did take an overrated celts team to 7 games amd honestly if it wasnt for lou, we may even have beat boston.

Collins coaching on offense is very suspect.
    Last edited by BChydro86; 11-15-2012 at 12:43 PM.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Last year we had no outside threat...and no post threat. So I excused him for his lack of structure; we had to run.

This year he got his size...he got his shooters...but without Bynum, Doug is exposed for not being open to other approaches. You can't just keep hoping 2 of our shooters will be hot every night.

Go through Hawes. Get Lavoy looks from 9 feet. Get Jrue to the rim consistently. Post up smaller guards. THEN look for lower percentage options outside.

Anyway.

Stop blaming Lou. You got diddly dick from Thad and Elton the whole ending of last year. For some reason you conveniently forget that and default to your Lou Hate.

With no Lou we don't make the plaoyoffs last year.

vCash

no more turner at the 3

Ive said constantly that elton and thad were useless in the playoffs last year.

Also, i agree with ur post outside of ur last paragraph which i mentioned above

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast