Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Season Mock

vCash
    19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St: I don’t think there is a 4-3 DE worthy of this spot. So, they look for Aqib Talib’s replacement.

and they replace him with another CB with serious off-field issues. Not criticizing the pick, I just think its a little ironic

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I'm confused, are you saying they're giving up on Adams already?
    I saw pretty much all of Adams' games at Ohio State. I absolutely do not think he can play LT in the NFL. I thought he looked alright at RT in the Chiefs game. That is where his future is IMO. I know you guys have Marcus Gilbert, but I don't think he is the type of player that could keep you from taking a player like Lewan.
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St: I donít think there is a 4-3 DE worthy of this spot. So, they look for Aqib Talibís replacement.

and they replace him with another CB with serious off-field issues. Not criticizing the pick, I just think its a little ironic
    I forgot about Xavier Rhodes, slide him in that spot instead of Poyer.

vCash
    Love the Justin Hunter pick.

vCash
    the jags pick works but i would love to somehow do a trade down for multiple picks

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I might take the ladder on the Packers pick. It's probably more personal preference than anything else.

vCash
    I know nothing about Rodgers, but that makes sense. All the round 1 worthy pass rushers are gone (if barwin leaves), both our ILBs should be healthy next year to start the year. So the olney other positions are probably RT or S (if we don't keep Quin in FA) and I don't know enough about those positions prospects
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Da'Rick Rogers is a beast, or he was one with Tennessee. A lot of off-field issues though, some Georgia fans believe they dodged a bullet when he de-committed from the Bulldogs to play with the Vols.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Safety is a possible move for SF, I'm just not huge on any of the prospects this year, they all seem to be regressing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I saw pretty much all of Adams' games at Ohio State. I absolutely do not think he can play LT in the NFL. I thought he looked alright at RT in the Chiefs game. That is where his future is IMO. I know you guys have Marcus Gilbert, but I don't think he is the type of player that could keep you from taking a player like Lewan.
    The Steelers also aren't the type of team to give up on 2nd round draft picks after one or two seasons with significant starting time.

You say Adams looked alright at RT against the Chiefs, that was actually one of his lesser performances since becoming the starter. I agree his future is at RT, where he's been playing very well.

As for Gilbert, he was always going to be the left tackle. Maybe he's not good enough to be a franchise blind side protector, but he's on the roster and a better replacement for Starks than anyone to potentially replace Harrison at outside linebacker, or Clark and Polamalu at safety. Give them Okafor, or Mosley to team up next to Timmons at inside backer, or Eric Reid. They're all available when you have the Steelers picking, and far more necessary needs.

vCash
    19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St: I donít think there is a 4-3 DE worthy of this spot. So, they look for Aqib Talibís replacement.

He said he completely forgot Xavier Rhodes out of Florida State and to replace Poyer with him which would be our pick. Nobody and I mean nobody is taking Poyer over Rhodes IMO.

Milliner, Rhodes, Banks, Amerson, Poyer (in that order)

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Safety is a possible move for SF, I'm just not huge on any of the prospects this year, they all seem to be regressing.
    You think they let Goldson walk? I'm literally salivating over a Barron/Goldson tandem. I dont think thered be a harder hitting pair in the league.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    You think they let Goldson walk? I'm literally salivating over a Barron/Goldson tandem. I dont think thered be a harder hitting pair in the league.
    The way he's been playing this year and last its doubtful, but Whitner is gone after next year possibly so we may need someone to groom.

vCash
    I wouldn't say that Manti Te'o is a bad pick for the Saints because he's good enough to be an upgrade for almost any team and he definitely might be the BPA, which the Saints are fond of taking. With that said, there are other options at priority positions available. As you mentioned, DT might not be an option, depending on how you feel about the guys available (I personally like Kawann Short, but others may feel differently at #13), but there's definitely other players that would be great picks there. DE and OT are probably the Saints biggest needs. DE's Bjoern Werner and Damontre Moore would both be good picks at a huge position of need. OT Jake Matthews would also be a huge get and he's available at #13. Not criticizing your pick for the Saints, just alerting you to other options.
    We both know that we'd go nuts over the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Keenan Allen doesn't excite me even though he's a talented player and an upgrade, would prefer a pass rusher. I'm interested in your second round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    We both know that we'd go nuts over the pick.
    of course. he'd be the best available defender!

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast