Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerryd Baylis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    why ? lol cause he wrote a bunch of smart words... doesnt exactly make for a Harvard grad ..
    especially when everything he said was garbage
    Last edited by conway429; 11-15-2012 at 02:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Pretty much this.

At the very least, we should have at least got a 2nd rounder for him instead of just casting him aside.
    He was a FA. We couldn't have gotten a 2nd rounder since teams could've just signed him outright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He was a FA. We couldn't have gotten a 2nd rounder since teams could've just signed him outright.
    Hmmm, I figured once you extend the QO he's trade-able to another team. It was only once we renounced the QO that he became a FA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about.

Here's PZ Myers, a renown evolutionary developmental biologist debunking that creationist nonsense.
    http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...s-distortions/

Dr. Moran, a biochemist, has written extensively on the subject as well at http://sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2008/03/...in-folded.html

inb4 Hoyle's fallacy.
    Im going to to the U of A for microbiology, all I can say is research more before you spew out nonsense, have a good day
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Hmmm, I figured once you extend the QO he's trade-able to another team. It was only once we renounced the QO that he became a FA.
    He would have to accept the qualifying offer for him to be tradeable. The QO is just that an offer, just like the offer we gave to Nash. Not a tradeable player until they are signed. Only exception being the rights to a draft pick who hasn't played in the nba or signed their first contract yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    It's not hard to go on a Christian apologist site and summarize what they've said. If you're a science student, what he just said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    You got to it before me. Funny thing is, my sig quote obviously went right over his head because it is tackling a far bigger, more all-encompassing, issue than whether one accepts evolution or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Im going to to the U of A for microbiology, all I can say is research more before you spew out nonsense, have a good day
    Responded to the wrong post?

If not, Moran and Myers both teach and have received degrees at schools that are significantly better than U of A. And simply stating you go to X for Y major does nothing to improve your argument.
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-15-2012 at 01:33 AM.

vCash
    I would have LOVED to have him here, obviously instead of JL3, and also Calderon. A tandem of Lowry + Bayless at the PG spot would be great to see. He was pretty good (not the best but good when he was getting time).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    FYI belief of evolution is not obligatory. That type of attitude is one of intolerance. Though intraspecies genetic changes are probable interspecies genetic sequence changes significant enough to cause significant alteration in mRNA transcription and protein synthesis of those proteins involved in turning genes on and off at the right time for said changes is statistically very improbable despite the claims of many. Just ask a molecular geneticist for statistically analysis of probability of changes needed to occur for interspecies evolution....winning lotto 6/49 is more likely.
    sooo... god.

creationists...

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    the guys averaging 6 points and 3 assists... he would have been an upgrade over Lucas, but that is all.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    i like where this thread is going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    i like where this thread is going.
    Yeah we already have an OT thread. Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12