Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerryd Baylis

Hybrid View

vCash

Jerryd Baylis

Can someone remind me why we got rid of Baylis. He sure looks good against okc tonight. Given that he wanted to be in Toronto this may have been a mistake.

vCash
    I don't know. Stupidest move ever. He obviously would have been ahead of Lowry and Calderon on the depth chart so keeping him was the only move that made sense. Another fail by BC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I don't know. Stupidest move ever. He obviously would have been ahead of Lowry and Calderon on the depth chart so keeping him was the only move that made sense. Another fail by BC.
    You're being sarcastic right? With all the fanaticism on here, I can't tell. Inb4 Poe's law.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    You're being sarcastic right? With all the fanaticism on here, I can't tell. Inb4 Poe's law.
    Mmmmmmmmmm most certainly am.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    This. Fire BC, Contract the Raptors.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    we should have released everyone except bayless!!!!!!! hes the goat Jared ftw!!!
    Last edited by Nick O; 11-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Needed to renounce his and Weems' rights in order to sign...

yes, Landry Fields (if i remember correctly)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post

We renounced his rights to try and sign Nash. Fields wasn't the reason. IT just so happens Fields was the only one we signed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post

Pretty much this.

At the very least, we should have at least got a 2nd rounder for him instead of just casting him aside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Pretty much this.

At the very least, we should have at least got a 2nd rounder for him instead of just casting him aside.
    He was a FA. We couldn't have gotten a 2nd rounder since teams could've just signed him outright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He was a FA. We couldn't have gotten a 2nd rounder since teams could've just signed him outright.
    Hmmm, I figured once you extend the QO he's trade-able to another team. It was only once we renounced the QO that he became a FA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Hmmm, I figured once you extend the QO he's trade-able to another team. It was only once we renounced the QO that he became a FA.
    He would have to accept the qualifying offer for him to be tradeable. The QO is just that an offer, just like the offer we gave to Nash. Not a tradeable player until they are signed. Only exception being the rights to a draft pick who hasn't played in the nba or signed their first contract yet.

vCash
    Ok. Thanks. Big mistake.

vCash
    FYI belief of evolution is not obligatory. That type of attitude is one of intolerance. Though intraspecies genetic changes are probable interspecies genetic sequence changes significant enough to cause significant alteration in mRNA transcription and protein synthesis of those proteins involved in turning genes on and off at the right time for said changes is statistically very improbable despite the claims of many. Just ask a molecular geneticist for statistically analysis of probability of changes needed to occur for interspecies evolution....winning lotto 6/49 is more likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    FYI belief of evolution is not obligatory. That type of attitude is one of intolerance. Though intraspecies genetic changes are probable interspecies genetic sequence changes significant enough to cause significant alteration in mRNA transcription and protein synthesis of those proteins involved in turning genes on and off at the right time for said changes is statistically very improbable despite the claims of many. Just ask a molecular geneticist for statistically analysis of probability of changes needed to occur for interspecies evolution....winning lotto 6/49 is more likely.
    You don't know what you're talking about.

Here's PZ Myers, a renown evolutionary developmental biologist debunking that creationist nonsense.
    http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...s-distortions/

Dr. Moran, a biochemist, has written extensively on the subject as well at http://sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2008/03/...in-folded.html

inb4 Hoyle's fallacy.
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-14-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast