Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How would rate DeMar DeRozan's play last night?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

11 32.35%
  • A

13 38.24%
  • A-

5 14.71%
  • B+

4 11.76%
  • B

0 0%
  • B-

0 0%
  • C

0 0%
  • D

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 8 (TOR v. IND) Nov 13: Raps look for Revenge Tonight Against Indy

(3-4)..............(1-6)
    INDIANA PACERS v. TORONTO RAPTORS

NBA Game Overview
    ESPN Preview

Date: November 13th
    Time: 7:00 PM
    TV: TSN

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS:

PG...........SG..........SF..........PF...........C

HILL----STEPHENSON----GEORGE----WEST----HIBBERT

PG...........SG..........SF..........PF...........C

CALDERON----DEROZAN----MCGUIRE----BARGNANI----VALANCIUNAS

STATS:

Key Match UP

Roy Hibbert v. Jonas Valanciunas

MHC TAKE:

Still to come.
    Lets go RAPTORS!!

Last edited by Mile High Champ; 11-13-2012 at 04:59 PM.

vCash
    Hard to be optimistic about this one...

SWAGUEZ!!!

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    we gon get an *** whoopin... that whole team is gonna be gassed... altho cause he fouled out Kleiza should get big minutes.. loved him last night.. same with ross.. he should get time at the 2 and 3 .. and im also hoping to get a quincy acy sighting.. all our 4's were worked to death last night so im thinking some players should get some time... im expecting a blow out tho
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Most likely double digit loss...1-8 is coming and despite Mile High Champ closing thread on NO playoffs yet again we really need to start having that discussion and voice our concerns to management before they make decision re BC's future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    Most likely double digit loss...1-8 is coming and despite Mile High Champ closing thread on NO playoffs yet again we really need to start having that discussion and voice our concerns to management before they make decision re BC's future.
    Its 7 games into an 82 game season for heavens sake. Way too early for those threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Its 7 games into an 82 game season for heavens sake. Way too early for those threads.
    If we were the Lakers I would agree with you, but we are the Raptors...

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I just hope we don't get embarrassed.

With that said, we squeeze out a win 88-87

vCash
    I gave Demar an A- on last nights performance.

Shot a little worse than 50%. He played his *** off for 60 minutes.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    I say we kill these Pacers.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    The problem with not having those discussions until 22 games into season is it will be too late to make meaningful adjustments toour team to change the direction for the current season. History has taught us these past years that brutal starts lead to us digging too big a hole to realistically make a run in second half. Your concerns re timing are duly noted, but, I respectfully disagree. Please disagree but don't suppress a viewpoint that is different from your own.

vCash
    i would give demar an A-. he played his heart out but he missed some key shots late, obviously he was gassed but that is what separates the great and the elite.

still tho, i love me some demar and if he continues to play at that level a lot of people on here are gonna be eating their words. if he starts getting respect from officials, watch out.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    The problem with not having those discussions until 22 games into season is it will be too late to make meaningful adjustments toour team to change the direction for the current season. History has taught us these past years that brutal starts lead to us digging too big a hole to realistically make a run in second half. Your concerns re timing are duly noted, but, I respectfully disagree. Please disagree but don't suppress a viewpoint that is different from your own.
    you don't think the return of kyle lowry + an easier schedule after these brutal first couple months could turn things around?

let it play out homie, plenty of basketball still to be played.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy_T28 View Post
    you don't think the return of kyle lowry + an easier schedule after these brutal first couple months could turn things around?

let it play out homie, plenty of basketball still to be played.
    Hopefully yes, but, you have to be in contant with the pack to make any meaningful impact on the season in totality with regard to the playoffs.

vCash
    1-6 right now, probably 1-7 by the end of this game, and most likely 1-8 by the time Sunday rolls around.

vCash
    You make it sound like anything we the users on PSD suggest on here has any impact about the decision making of Brian Colangelo. The reality is that this is a sports forum and any of the adjustments we discuss won't be considered by management. As a result, we don't have to worry about the things you are discussing since we are in not in charge of the organization and player personnel decisions. I respect that you are growing frustrated with what you have seen thus far but come on lets try and relax a little here. We have played our last 3 games without our best player and 4 if you include tonight. It is far too early to stick a fork in the Raptors this season especially when you consider how well the team played the Pacers and Nets the first two games of the year. Also the Raps have 10 road games in the month of November alone so we all anticipated some pains early on in the season.

I have no issue with you creating those kind of threads when the season is winding down but we really don't need any more hypothetical threads in which the questioning relates to a distant event that is no where close to being a reality.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast