Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What happens

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Singler starts, Pistons win

5 50.00%
  • Stuckey starts, Pistons lose

2 20.00%
  • Aaron Afflalo goes off against his old team and Joe D realizes he was dumb for trading him

1 10.00%
  • Stuckey doesn't play because of a sore finger nail.

2 20.00%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    vCash
    To be honest Orlando is better then philly especially without bynum in the lineup
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24353371
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Everything's Stuckey's fault according to shyfly.
    Explain how the **** we beat a good team in philly on the road, a blow out btw. to losing to a bad team at home right whne stuckey comes back? Are you kidding me?

vCash
    Lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness:24353392
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Explain how the **** we beat a good team in philly on the road, a blow out btw. to losing to a bad team at home right whne stuckey comes back? Are you kidding me?
    Well, here's one reason: WE KILLED PHILLY ON THE BOARDS. Tonight: WE GOT KILLED ON THE BOARDS.

Stuckey's fault though, right?

vCash
    Exactly u beat me to it dude give it a rest. It's really starting to be annoying & every time u post it all about stuckey like a real obsession...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir:24354303
    Well I can't speak for Gators so maybe he is serious, idunno. But yeah, you're all over Stuckey all the time, no matter what he does. I'm not even a Stuckey fan, but you crush him so hard on here it's like damn man it's not that serious.

This is from a guy that thinks half your Stuckey hatred posts are hilarious, so take it for what you will...

vCash
    This game is on franks. He matches up worst then anyone else I've seen. How do you let reddick run wild like that? Why didn't English come into the game? He was making knight and situ key look foolish. By the way, knight has a long way to go on defense. He gets burned a lot and its hurting us big time. We also need exactly what beat us last night, a consistent 3 point shooter! Also, at the end of that game he needed Drummond in there for defense. Bad matchups cost us that game.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021