Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What happens

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Singler starts, Pistons win

5 50.00%
  • Stuckey starts, Pistons lose

2 20.00%
  • Aaron Afflalo goes off against his old team and Joe D realizes he was dumb for trading him

1 10.00%
  • Stuckey doesn't play because of a sore finger nail.

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Look at aflalos stats, unreal. and we traded him for a 2nd rounder which turned into maclin

If we gave away stuckey instead ...

Knight
    Aflalo
    Singler
    Monroe
    Drummond

O my goodness
    that looks like an actual team, with jerebko maxiell and prince off the bench, 8th seed here we come

vCash
    stuckey sucks wen will this farce of a coach recognize that, the gm is obviously inept, start our good players u scum!

vCash

vCash
    Yup lol. I never thought he could be such a player like this.. Very sad. We need guys tougher than that. I'm really tired of him.

vCash
    I believe Joe Dumars want them (Stuck, Max and Prince) to have playing time to trade them easily. I don't think they are so d*mb to not see that English, Singler and Drummond are more efficient and valuable going forward. All we need is patience.....

vCash
    When I heard Stuckey was starting against the Magic on 97.1, I literally shouted WHAT THE HELL?
    $9.99

vCash
    Stuckey got over the flu the next day,So Im hoping this is just a last chance for Stuckey tomorrow and if he sucks than you have to start Singler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    When I heard Stuckey was starting against the Magic on 97.1, I literally shouted WHAT THE HELL?
    Like I said. This team doesn't know how to manage, make adjustments, and run an organization.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    Lol I honestly don't believe anything Broussard says.

http://www.pistonpowered.com/2012/11...off-the-bench/

Stuckey, who did not practice Tuesday and did not travel with the team to Philadelphia because of flu-like symptoms, said he would be amenable to becoming a go-to scorer on the second unit if Frank decided on a switch.

“I would love doing that,” Stuckey said. “I have no problems, man. whatever L wants me to do.”

Stuckey said he watched parts of the first half of Wednesday’s game until his son woke up and wanted to watch a children’s show, “Baby Einstein.”

“When I was watching, I thought Kyle played phenomenal,” Stuckey said. “He did an excellent job. I was just happy to see him go out there and play the way he did. Like I said, if I need to come off the bench, I’ll do it. Whatever coach wants me to do to help the team, that’s what I’ll do.”

vCash
    Now that he's struggling, they tell me he's a moody person who lets his moods affect his play

"He hasn't grown up yet so he might get frustrated and just shut it down,'' one person said.

This guy has more emotions then a vagina. I have never seen such a player like him. All these excuses man. Now that he's run out of the injury excuse he is using the excuse of he doesn't have the ball in his hands has much, as if he is good for it to be their in the first place.
    Who the freak Airballs layups?

vCash
    And he practiced today and is playing tomorrow? Really? I thought he was out w/ the flu? How the F can you get over the flu that fast? Its ALL excuses!!! I'm so freakin tired of him. He crys about everything, just leave

You know no team would want this dude, thats the only reason why he took less money to stay w/ us even though he was looking for 3 million more per year

vCash
    I think his role has already been determined, I just think he's saying this so people don't think he got demoted because he didn't "want to be".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    And he practiced today and is playing tomorrow? Really? I thought he was out w/ the flu? How the F can you get over the flu that fast? Its ALL excuses!!! I'm so freakin tired of him. He crys about everything, just leave

You know no team would want this dude, thats the only reason why he took less money to stay w/ us even though he was looking for 3 million more per year
    I've never had a flu for more than a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    I've never had a flu for more than a few days.
    You would know right, since you coasted through you med program

A flu lasts for a week or more. You don't just get the flu and start practicing w/ the team the very next day. Even when you get "over" it, its still contagious for 5-7 days after. If he really had the flu he wouldn't be practicing w/ the team.

When they said he had flu-LIKE symptoms, they meant it. He probably had a runny nose and sat out.

I'm pissed cause he's getting paid a lot of money and is acting like this, sitting out cause of stupid injuries

vCash
    ‏@Vincent_Ellis56

Frank says Singler will start tonight vs. #Magic #Pistons

Stuckey suggested Kyle start in a meeting with Frank. #Pistons
    Good for Stuck

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast