Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Assuming The Mavs Fail To Win A Chapionship This Year, Will Dirk Be traded Or To Rot?

Dirk has always been my favorite pf unless he ain't playing the lakers.

It will be a shame that his talents rot away with Cuban. He will be turning 35 this summer. Cuban plans that "they will come in the 2014-2015 season" dirk will be 36 reaching to 37. Rebuilding with dirk as the man attraction at that age is laughable. Such a shame such talent must be prisoned in Dallas.

This guy must be traded

vCash
    Dirk will never be traded.

They'll just make a play for someone in FA.

vCash
    Dirk won't be traded unless he wants to be.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    I can see Dirk being another Steve Nash

vCash
    Dirk has a NTC... he also has the respect from Cuban. If he really wants to go, I'm sure Cuban would do it.

Let's see how he does when he gets back on the court before we start speculation possible trades though. The Mavs look pretty good this year too. They probably wont win a championship but they are definitely a formidable opponent to many teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279 View Post
    I can see Dirk being another Steve Nash
    How?

People remember Dirk has a ring, finals MVP, and MVP right?

He has a no trade clause and the team got a lot younger this year. Crowder, Collison, Beaubois, and Wright are all contributing. Brand and Kaman are on great contracts for their talent level.

O.J. Mayo has been fantastic and is on a stupid nice deal. (2 years 8 million.)

Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Andrew Bynum have all at one point had their eye on Big D. While all are a long shot any one of them would make this team a legit contender.

I don't know why the OP says rot in Dallas like we are terrible. Been in the playoffs for over a decade consecutively. How many other teams have had 2 finals appearances over the past 6 years?

vCash
    i hope dirk retires in dallas. don't want to see him in another jersey.

only exception being if he himself wants out, if things in Dallas don't go well.

vCash
    Fake superhero

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    If Dirk forced his way out would defeat a lot of the true franchise player image he has had on him throughout his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    How?

People remember Dirk has a ring, finals MVP, and MVP right?

He has a no trade clause and the team got a lot younger this year. Crowder, Collison, Beaubois, and Wright are all contributing. Brand and Kaman are on great contracts for their talent level.

O.J. Mayo has been fantastic and is on a stupid nice deal. (2 years 8 million.)

Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Andrew Bynum have all at one point had their eye on Big D. While all are a long shot any one of them would make this team a legit contender.

I don't know why the OP says rot in Dallas like we are terrible. Been in the playoffs for over a decade consecutively. How many other teams have had 2 finals appearances over the past 6 years?
    Im talking bout staying with the team and not asking for a trade or anything honoring his contract. You obviously took that wrong. Oh and my Heat has 3 in the last 6 years
    Last edited by dee279; 11-14-2012 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Dirk has always been my favorite pf unless he ain't playing the lakers.

It will be a shame that his talents rot away with Cuban. He will be turning 35 this summer. Cuban plans that "they will come in the 2014-2015 season" dirk will be 36 reaching to 37. Rebuilding with dirk as the man attraction at that age is laughable. Such a shame such talent must be prisoned in Dallas.

This guy must be traded
    He rotting in dallas? He was a champion just a year ago. He's been MVP, finals MVP, champion with so many 50 win seasons and playoff appearances along with 2 finals in 6 years. Seriously, wtf are you talking about? I think deep down heart you have a wish for a Pau for Dirk trade to pair him up with Nash in D'Antonie's system. You wanted to see if someone has the balls to bring it up since you couldn't do it directly. SMH...

Well, there is a big chance Howard goes to Dallas (if they still have space, not sure) if Lakers don't win it all. And with the way things have looked far and the track-record of D'Antonie tell me it'll get real ugly for Lakers since Dwight hasn't signed a deal yet. I am sure Cuban has his eyes open for Howard and CP3.