Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

FC PORTO won their first Intercontinental Cup 25 years ago

FCPORTO won their first Intercontinental Cup 25 years ago.

FCPORTO is known as one of the most organized soccer club in the world.
    They close the doors to outside influences, organize themselfs and work as a team.
    This organization gave Porto in the last 26 years 2 world club cups, 2 european cups and 2 UEFA cup. We are talking about a club from Portugal in a sport where the economycal factor has lots of influence.

25 years ago they were world champions for the first time and they played in the snow.

And they played in short sleevs... the word inside the club was "noone plays with long sleeevs so that we can show the world what we are made of... we aint affraid of the cold".

To you Porto i cangratulate you on this day and dedicate this thread to you.

I hope you can keep on fighting to win and to keep a poor (in terms of money) club among the rich when it comes to titles.
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Damn. You know the temperature?

vCash
    would also like to note they were part of a huge corruption scandal and got very minor penalization, possibly facing the smallest penalty in a corruption case from any team in history. Da Costa is a clown :P... j.s lol .

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    would also like to note they were part of a huge corruption scandal and got very minor penalization, possibly facing the smallest penalty in a corruption case from any team in history. Da Costa is a clown :P... j.s lol .
    No... wrong... they were acused of curruption on a major lie made by Benfica President with false witnesses.

Porto was found NOT GUILTY by every court room, civil and sport!
    The same court (justice) that found amstrong guilty, said that PORTO was NOT guilty!

And do not talk about phone calls on youtube, there are also phone calls from benfica... And Sporting? Is way worst, they paid an oposite club staff money so that he would make a bank deposit to a referee acount so that they could say that curruption was against them...

To think that clubs (major clubs) dont try to influence soccer agents (players agents, smaller clubs, referees, UEFA, FIFA, etc etc) is being naive.

Lets put a closure to this subject or it will have an endless number of crappy posts...

Lets focuse on the 2 champions league, 2 international cups, 2 UEFA cups won by Porto and the 3? champions league won by Benfica and give credit to that!
    Last edited by O_Touro; 12-14-2012 at 04:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Damn. You know the temperature?
    LOL i have no idea

vCash

let me introduce you to Olympiakos

vCash
    Let me introduce you to real madrid,.....
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Let me introduce you to real madrid,.....
    nothing compares to the filth of Olympiakos, sorry to disappoint you. Juventus is more dirty than Real Madrid anyway.

vCash
    I was just kidding, however, Porto was penalized by starting the year -6 points in the superliga... Boavista, who was accused of the same thing in the same year was relagated to the Liga de Honra, stripped of points I believe, and faced massive fines that have still since kept them from promotion (and actually resulted in further relagation to the 2nd division). Porto was also found guilty on some parts I believe, even though there was 'overwhelming evidence'. It doesn't matter, because like you said, nearly every team does it, however some just do it to further extremities.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    I was just kidding, however, Porto was penalized by starting the year -6 points in the superliga... Boavista, who was accused of the same thing in the same year was relagated to the Liga de Honra, stripped of points I believe, and faced massive fines that have still since kept them from promotion (and actually resulted in further relagation to the 2nd division). Porto was also found guilty on some parts I believe, even though there was 'overwhelming evidence'. It doesn't matter, because like you said, nearly every team does it, however some just do it to further extremities.
    Agreed