Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Can the Jazz afford both ? Millsap & Jefferson ? One has to go, right ?

Would love him back just for the rebounding aspect alone. Would be a huge get if Ainge could pull it off.
    they could, but they have Kanter and Favors behind so 1 will surely be gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    I wouldn't want to give up both Sully and Bass, we'd be REALLY thin at the 4. They'd probably opt to take Sully.

Utah needs a 3 and depth, but we'd be short at the 3. Green-Williams swap? Don't want to give up Bradley, try to give them Lee.

Lee, Green, Sully, 1st rounder for Marvin Williams + AJ?

Rondo/Barbosa
    Bradley/Terry
    Pierce/Williams
    KG/Bass (he'd be better off the bench with his jump shot)
    AJ/Wilcox/Darko/Collins
    I would give up Sully, Bass, and draft pick in heartbeat, a.....very quick heartbeat! That's just for Big Al...guy's he is the best offensive low post player in the NBA right now.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    I would give up Sully, Bass, and draft pick in heartbeat, a.....very quick heartbeat! That's just for Big Al...guy's he is the best offensive low post player in the NBA right now.
    Me too. but that's not enough. It's liable to be more like Green, Bass, and Bradley and a #1. We'd have to sign him to an extension to make it worthwhile and promise him a bump when KG and PP retire.

Jefferson already had to back track for the Utah press, but it didn't sound 100% sincere, maybe there is something to it....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Ainge would never deal Bradley in any trade other than a for a superstar.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    I wouldn't go that far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Me too. but that's not enough. It's liable to be more like Green, Bass, and Bradley and a #1. We'd have to sign him to an extension to make it worthwhile and promise him a bump when KG and PP retire.

Jefferson already had to back track for the Utah press, but it didn't sound 100% sincere, maybe there is something to it....
    Agreed 100%

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I wouldn't go that far.
    Yeah, agreed. DA would trade his Blue Jay Career if he thinks it makes this team better.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Well, then you can forget about Big Al being back in Boston this season.

Utah would be crazy not ask for AT LEAST Bradley and Green in return.
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    Well, then you can forget about Big Al being back in Boston this season.

Utah would be crazy not ask for AT LEAST Bradley and Green in return.
    Yeah agree, atleast A. Bradley, Bass, Sully, + 2 first rounders unprotected. Maybe Bradley, Green, Melo, +2 firsts and maybe third team would have to join.

Don't think Danny isn't always looking at options, he does...

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Yeah agree, atleast A. Bradley, Bass, Sully, + 2 first rounders unprotected. Maybe Bradley, Green, Melo, +2 firsts and maybe third team would have to join.

Don't think Danny isn't always looking at options, he does...
    I wouldn't go as far to say that significant picks should be included along with Bradley/Green.

Remember that Big Al is in the last year of his contract and could easily play out his contract (pre or post trade) and sign elsewhere as a UFA. That diminishes his trade value significantly.
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    I wouldn't go as far to say that significant picks should be included along with Bradley/Green.

Remember that Big Al is in the last year of his contract and could easily play out his contract (pre or post trade) and sign elsewhere as a UFA. That diminishes his trade value significantly.
    Exactly why Danny won't give up too much for him.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Based on what? The man is one of best low post offensive players in the league. Unlike the claim that is made how the Celt vets will help guys out when they come - Jefferson + KG on D would be a major step up over what we have now, and a major step up over what we had when Perkins had his "peak" next to KG.

Good let's hang on to our 1/2/3's with thin/useless guys at the 4/5 and see how many Championships we win

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Exactly why Danny won't give up too much for him.
    Nice try. Nobody suggests making a deal without the extension in place.

vCash
    Based on what? The man is one of best low post offensive players in the league. Unlike the claim that is made how the Celt vets will help guys out when they come - Jefferson + KG on D would be a major step up over what we have now, and a major step up over what we had when Perkins had his "peak" next to KG.

Good let's hang on to our 1/2/3's with thin/useless guys at the 4/5 and see how many Championships we win
    It would also be a nice step in the right direction for the future.

vCash
    I'm curious to see what type of deals Ainge will be willing to make at the deadline this year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast