Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silvTeg98 View Post
    the stupidity is coming from idiot clipper fans who think DJ will become the best center in the west
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    i have not heard that from any clipper fan. how about you just stick to worrying about your own team. your plate is full with that
    X2, there probably isn't one post on this site from a Clipper fan about DJ being the best Center in the West!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Battier made mention of this in an interview with the Houston media.That's three straight road games iirc, Memphis(loss), Houston(near loss) and now Clippers.
    hard to blame them when they have been to the finals 2 str8 years and havent needed the 1 seed to get there. I would be shocked if they dont make it back to the finals again. But right now they have nothing to prove. I laughed when some people thought they would win 60 games this year. This team takes games off and plays down to their competition. Not to mention they have a huge target on their backs and opponents give it their everything against miami. looking forward to april when i get to see the real heat, a team that will play 100%.

vCash
    Bledsoe said LBJ called him "baby LeBron" as he left the court

vCash
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    hard to blame them when they have been to the finals 2 str8 years and havent needed the 1 seed to get there. I would be shocked if they dont make it back to the finals again. But right now they have nothing to prove. I laughed when some people thought they would win 60 games this year. This team takes games off and plays down to their competition. Not to mention they have a huge target on their backs and opponents give it their everything against miami. looking forward to april when i get to see the real heat, a team that will play 100%.
    Yeah that's usually the deal with veteran teams that are coming off a title run or two. The Heat will be there in the end when it really counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinuum1 View Post
    lmao! so true. Haters can suck my ***.

Miami is playing like a team that just won a ring and could give 2 ***** less about the regular season lol. I dont get as involved in the regular season games as i have the past 2 seasons. We have nothing to prove. Come april, this team will start taking it to the next gear. And come the playoffs, we will take it to the next level. Bulls fans and okc fans know what thats about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post

Next time your in the Heat forum, say hi.

If the lakers are lucky, then can witness first hand what that next level is like.

vCash
    Just read that the Clippers starters only scored 1 point in the 4th. They did all of their damage in 3 quarters. It was the bench that took a 9 point lead, pushed it to 20 and held their ground most of the way. Mind you Lebron and Bosh were in most of the 4th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Just read that the Clippers starters only scored 1 point in the 4th. They did all of their damage in 3 quarters. It was the bench that took a 9 point lead, pushed it to 20 and held their ground most of the way. Mind you Lebron and Bosh were in most of the 4th.
    bosh was horrible tonight. good game. bledose looks good. i wanted him in 2010 with our 18th pick that got traded to okc then went to you guys

vCash
    bosh was horrible tonight. good game. bledose looks good. i wanted him in 2010 with our 18th pick that got traded to okc then went to you guys
    Wait that was your pick? Imagine the defense of Bledsoe, Wade and Lebron on the perimeter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Wait that was your pick? Imagine the defense of Bledsoe, Wade and Lebron on the perimeter?
    yea, but we packaged it with dequan cook to okc to get another 2.2mil in cap room.

i knew we would have picked him to if we kept that pick, riley is a sucker for kentucky players

vCash

Next time your in the Heat forum, say hi.

If the lakers are lucky, then can witness first hand what that next level is like.
    We already have, 16 times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    We already have, 16 times.
    touché

i was reffering to the recieving end of losing to miami, but well played

vCash
    Bosh was a no-show, Wade was ****ing useless, Bron was Bron, Ray/Lewis played well, as did Joel Anthony in his limited time on the court. Blake/DJ/CP3/Bledsoe/Butler/Barnes all played well for their minutes out there. Was a ****ing great first half, but the Clippers just ran a train on Miami in the second half.

On a side note, what does Miami do with the C position? Bosh is not a Center. It's OK to use him at Center in certain situations and match-up's, but not every game. "Joel Anthony does nothing on the offensive side of the court and defenders double on LeBron"... THEY ****ING DOUBLE LEBRON EITHER WAY!

Anthony
    Bosh
    LeBron
    Wade
    Chalmers

Hell... Even start Ray Allen until that ****wit Wade gets off his *** and puts some effort in. Miami needs help inside, Bosh is piss-weak inside and LeBron is only a SF. He holds his ground against some players, but Battier/Lebron on elite PF's doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    Bledsoe said LBJ called him "baby LeBron" as he left the court
    Yup,he's known as mini lebron.

LETS GO HEAT

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast