Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Lets go clips!!
    llullz a little late there..

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    I think it's time for the Heat to start Ray Allen and bench Wade's sorry *** until he decides to bring his ballsac to a game.
    allen is atrocious on defense. we are 10 points per 100 possesions worse with allen on the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    not mad, just pointing out the stupidity of your comment
    Dude, he was joking. Calm down, enjoy the win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    clippers are really good. miami will lose by 30+ tomorrow night, 4th game in 5 nights in denver llullz
    welcome to the dark side.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    People say the Heat look disinterested in blowouts but they simply look like a content team who doesn't take the regular season seriously.

They've been #2 in the East for the last 2 years since LeBron's been there and they clearly don't seem to care about being #1 or beating good teams. It may backfire but that's usually when they turn it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Are you a Knicks or Nets fan?
    Eh, I bought into the Nets after getting the BK vibe. It's indescribable seeing the pride of where I'm from develop a sports culture after 55 years. Still wish the Knicks well but the fans are simply hard to associate with.

vCash
    not mad, just pointing out the stupidity of your comment
    the stupidity is coming from idiot clipper fans who think DJ will become the best center in the west

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Dude, he was joking. Calm down, enjoy the win.
    im not mad. i just responded to a dumb comment. thats it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    People say the Heat look disinterested in blowouts but they simply look like a content team who doesn't take the regular season seriously.

They've been #2 in the East for the last 2 years since LeBron's been there and they clearly don't seem to care about being #1 or beating good teams. It may backfire but that's usually when they turn it on.

Eh, I bought into the Nets after getting the BK vibe. Still wish the Knicks well but the fans are simply hard to associate with.

There are some great Knicks fans out there tbh. Very knowledgeable. I wouldn't let an internet sight like PSD cloud your judgement and make you switch teams.

vCash
    Randolph "Don't Bluff" on the Sportcenter downward ticker... I wonder what he said.

That would be a hilarious feud. Z-bo vs. Perk

vCash
    im not mad. i just responded to a dumb comment. thats it.
    DeAndre has a very much improved offensive game, it shows the hard work he did this past summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silvTeg98 View Post
    the stupidity is coming from idiot clipper fans who think DJ will become the best center in the west
    i have not heard that from any clipper fan. how about you just stick to worrying about your own team. your plate is full with that

vCash

They've been #2 in the East for the last 2 years since LeBron's been there and they clearly don't seem to care about being #1 or beating good teams. It may backfire but that's usually when they turn it on

Eh, I bought into the Nets after getting the BK vibe. It's indescribable seeing the pride of where I'm from develop a sports culture after 55 years. Still wish the Knicks well but the fans are simply hard to associate with.
    exactly. it sucks watching them every game besucase it can be frustrating. but hey have nothing to prove. They will turn it on in the post season, and when you have lebron on your team you have as good a chance as any team. In the playoffs it will be very hard to beat miami 4 times in a 7 game series.

vCash
    i have not heard that from any clipper fan. how about you just stick to worrying about your own team. your plate is full with that
    its exciting to say the least

vCash

Battier made mention of this in an interview with the Houston media.That's three straight road games iirc, Memphis(loss), Houston(near loss) and now Clippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash

Pretty lame excuse to jump ship.

Plus, I guarantee there is not one Knicks fan like the infamous Net fan himself DOMEFAVORS.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast