Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 301
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,875
    vCash
    1503

    11/14 Game thread

    Great game going on in OKC

    philly has to be the most disappointing team so far

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,151
    vCash
    1500
    Philly is the team that people wanted to see make noise this season. Luckily they still can but they clearly need Bynum in there.

    Honestly my favorite player to watch right now behind LeBron is Mayo. First time since all star Josh Howard IMO the Mavs have had a legit #2 option.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Posts
    963
    vCash
    1500
    i really didn't imagine i'll be saying this but, TONEY DOUGLAS is ballin.
    CALVIN ABUEVA


    BEAST MODE: ON

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    29,672
    vCash
    1500
    I said from Day 1, Philly and Indiana got worse. I wasn't lying either. Damn.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,875
    vCash
    1503
    when is dirk coming back?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,646
    vCash
    1500
    How's Philly been disappointing? They had a winning record coming into tonight without Bynum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    when is dirk coming back?
    Allegedly things are moving slower than expected. No immediate time table.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    Let's go Bulls... Get this circus trip started off in a good way

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    29,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    How's Philly been disappointing? They had a winning record coming into tonight without Bynum.
    Anyone can have a winning record but their play says it all.

    -6-1 Preseason
    -Beat Denver by double digits in the opener
    -Lose to NY by 20
    -Lose to NY at home by 20
    -Beat the Hornets by 15
    -Beat Boston by double digits
    -Lose to Milwaukee by double digits
    -Losing to Detroit by 20

    They've been inconsistent now and last year and Bynum isn't going to help either when he is still unhealthy clearly and still unproven as a 1st option. They will still have tons of growing pains with him getting healthy and these games will haunt them down the stretch.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Beard with 17 in the first half, Marcus Morris with 11?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,646
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    Anyone can have a winning record but their play says it all.

    -6-1 Preseason
    -Beat Denver by double digits in the opener
    -Lose to NY by 20
    -Lose to NY at home by 20
    -Beat the Hornets by 15
    -Beat Boston by double digits
    -Lose to Milwaukee by double digits
    -Losing to Detroit by 20

    They've been inconsistent now and last year and Bynum isn't going to help either when he is still unhealthy clearly and still unproven as a 1st option. They will still have tons of growing pains with him getting healthy and these games will haunt them down the stretch.
    You're looking way too much in to it. It's only the 2nd week of the season, teams all across the league are still trying to find their identity, especially Philly. They traded their best player from last season and currently don't have their best player while playing a lot of new guys and young players. Of course they're going to have their inconsistencies.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    19 points

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,875
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Beard with 17 in the first half, Marcus Morris with 11?
    morris looked good the other night vs morris

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    Bucks killing the pacers wtf

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    29,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    You're looking way too much in to it. It's only the 2nd week of the season, teams all across the league are still trying to find their identity, especially Philly. They traded their best player from last season and currently don't have their best player while playing a lot of new guys and young players. Of course they're going to have their inconsistencies.
    They've been trying to find it for a year now. Last year started: 20-6 and ended 16-24. They got worse defensively and their offense is lacking due to obviously no Bynum but because they have streaky shooters.

    I know it's only the 2nd week but they have the same problems as last year with lesser defensive pieces.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •