Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    911
    vCash
    1500
    I'm so tired of how half the time, only Asik is finishing at the basket and even he doesn't always finish hard. I'm tired of these half put up lay ups and lob shots, terible.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,094
    vCash
    1500
    Is this scoreboeard already the new giant one?
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,094
    vCash
    1500
    Vasquez just throws it up and it's in.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,094
    vCash
    1500
    That's just great defense by the Rockets.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    Al Jefferson would make this team a lot better. And having someone like Asik playing with him would make him seem not so bad on defense. Also Harden would have someone else to lighten the scoring load.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    724
    vCash
    1500
    I was at the game tonight. Anyone who thinks Lin is a good defensive player must never have seen him in person. He reads the passing lanes well, but he was consistently beat off the dribble and Sampson took him out in the last minute when N.O. had the ball down 4. Lin is not a good defensive player.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,621
    vCash
    1500
    I actually wouldnt mind have Jefferson. He seems old but he turn 28 in January and he's an expiring contract. Problem is, we dont have anyone Utah would want. Unless you mean signing him after the season? And what is going on with Harden's 3 point shot. Looking at the stats he's been terrible every time I've checked

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,032
    vCash
    1500
    Al Jefferson is another one of those extremely injury prone player that's never the same after a bad injury. what's up with you guys wanting all these injury prone big man? do yall want another tmac/yao experience?


    "Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16,409
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stros1fan View Post
    I was at the game tonight. Anyone who thinks Lin is a good defensive player must never have seen him in person. He reads the passing lanes well, but he was consistently beat off the dribble and Sampson took him out in the last minute when N.O. had the ball down 4. Lin is not a good defensive player.
    He has quick hands and gambles alot, which leads to a good amount of steals, but he does have trouble staying in front of his man. Vasquez came in averaging 10ppg on 33% shooting and dropped 24 on 53%.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,478
    vCash
    1500
    If Toney Douglas quits playing this season right now he will be the M.I.P. this year.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In your Fridge, Houston, Tx
    Posts
    998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    Al Jefferson is another one of those extremely injury prone player that's never the same after a bad injury. what's up with you guys wanting all these injury prone big man? do yall want another tmac/yao experience?
    I'd like a Asik / Josh Smith pairing next season.

    Bynum's got bad knees, they're not getting better (see Brandon Roy and his knee soreness already this season)

    Jefferson - stuck at 85% physically due to previous injury?

    Howard - just.... no. Before I was all for this, but - no. Don't even waste the picks anymore trying.

    K-Love - not available for 2(?) more years?

    Glen Davis - too heavy, too slow, too unavailable.

    JJ Hickson - this guy was good in college, he was decent in Cleveland - he just needs polishing and he could be something else. Can we pry him from Portland though?
    Last edited by Snakeyestx; 11-15-2012 at 01:11 PM.

    Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,301
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyestx View Post
    I'd like a Asik / Josh Smith pairing next season.

    Bynum's got bad knees, they're not getting better (see Brandon Roy and his knee soreness already this season)

    Jefferson - stuck at 85% physically due to previous injury?

    Howard - just.... no. Before I was all for this, but - no. Don't even waste the picks anymore trying.

    K-Love - not available for 2(?) more years?

    Glen Davis - too heavy, too slow, too unavailable.

    JJ Hickson - this guy was good in college, he was decent in Cleveland - he just needs polishing and he could be something else. Can we pry him from Portland though?
    So you'd rather have Josh Smith or JJ Hickson over Jefferson, Bynum or Howard?

    Seriously, though, I'd easily take Jefferson, Bynum or Howard over Smith as they're all superior offensive players and this roster needs someone to take more of the load offensively from Harden. And Hickson is just crap, dude. You could have used the "he's still developing" argument for a few years. But he's in his fifth NBA season and he has never once put up starter quality numbers. If they were going to add Hickson, I would just assume stick with Patterson, Morris and/or Jones at PF.


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    5,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    So you'd rather have Josh Smith or JJ Hickson over Jefferson, Bynum or Howard?

    Seriously, though, I'd easily take Jefferson, Bynum or Howard over Smith as they're all superior offensive players and this roster needs someone to take more of the load offensively from Harden. And Hickson is just crap, dude. You could have used the "he's still developing" argument for a few years. But he's in his fifth NBA season and he has never once put up starter quality numbers. If they were going to add Hickson, I would just assume stick with Patterson, Morris and/or Jones at PF.
    Actually, I kind of agree with him, of course not about Howard and Hickson, but I don't want Bynum, it would be Yao Ming all over again. We can't throw 20 million on a guy who could spend most of the time on the sidelines.

    And I think Smith would be a better fit for Houston. I know everyone is excited about Parsons, but it would be awesome to have a guy who can play both forward positions given that we would already have good backup players in Jones, Motiejunas and Patterson. Jefferson could play center as well, but I just think he is going to be extremely overpayed. You know he isn't going to sign for less then 15. If Smith and Jefferson demand the same money, I'd go with Smith, probably. But, as I said, I'd rather just stay put if they can't sign Paul or Howard, even though both are extremely unlikely.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 11-15-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •